Fabric

Went to last fabric 24 hour party and for the first time in my life had security to put her finger all the way inside the side of my shoe, wtf...

Besides that it was ace. Loved how you can escape the main techno party by going to room 3...you literally get teleported to some 80s Chicago club!

Anyone else in fabric yesterday?

I didn’t think he could beat his first anniversary set but I think that was the best I’ve ever seen Ricardo play yesterday. He always seems to be so focused when he plays fabric. Always a gamble anywhere else as he gets so battered 😂

Absolutely superb! Went through so many genres with ease finishing on Kate Bush - cloud busting at 4pm. 🫶🏻

Much prefer these day raves now I’m an old man 👴🏼

I didn’t think he could beat his first anniversary set but I think that was the best I’ve ever seen Ricardo play yesterday. He always seems to be so focused when he plays fabric. Always a gamble anywhere else as he gets so battered 😂

Absolutely superb! Went through so many genres with ease finishing on Kate Bush - cloud busting at 4pm. 🫶🏻

Sounds like you were up on Cloud Nine Paul!

I am so so jealous - tell us more!

I am so so jealous - tell us more!

Started really housey including God made me Phunky. Then went onto disco for around 20 mins around midday then bringing it right back down to minimal rolling beats with so many mad sounds behind the music. Didn’t hear one off beat and considering he went through all the genres that’s pretty amazing! 👏

Him and Zip had a mess around for the last 15 mins including a traditional Mexican track. The atmosphere in the club was pretty special

Started really housey including God made me Phunky. Then went onto disco for around 20 mins around midday then bringing it right back down to minimal rolling beats with so many mad sounds behind the music. Didn’t hear one off beat and considering he went through all the genres that’s pretty amazing! 👏

Him and Zip had a mess around for the last 15 mins including a traditional Mexican track. The atmosphere in the club was pretty special
Perfect - glad it was so good whilst at the same time being insanely jealous. Off to Ibiza in a few days and couldn't face two weekends in a row.
f***ing old age.

Perfect - glad it was so good whilst at the same time being insanely jealous. Off to Ibiza in a few days and couldn't face two weekends in a row.
f***ing old age.

Yup! Same here but have a week to recover before heading over even tho I actually feel fine today as only did the day bit yesterday. 😇
What nights you planning on doing whilst on the island?

Yup! Same here but have a week to recover before heading over even tho I actually feel fine today as only did the day bit yesterday. 😇
What nights you planning on doing whilst on the island?
Going over for a friend's birthday - we're of to Music On. I'd always much rather to go to Pyramid on Sunday but i had to go with the consensus on this occasion. Options limited as lots of stuff not kicking off yet either.

I was there. Sadly I slept in and didn't make it to Fabric until 10:30 or so. Completely sober but I had goosebumps walking into the dancefloor! Ricardo played an amazing set. So many genres of music. Great crowd too and props to Fabric - the dancefloor was busy at all times but was never hot so they must have great air circulation in there. Sad I missed Zip and Margaret Dygas too but I was out on Saturday so could only make it on Sunday morning. Nice to have a few hours in Fabric and could go on with the rest of my day and fresh for work on Monday!

Blimey! Didn't see that one coming at all, assumed it would be popular. Sensible thing I guess rather than just take the hit. If fabric can't make it work, must be lots of others about to topple...
Personally I think it was just too similar to Houghton. At least fabric can transfer the bookings over. Others don't have that luxury

Back