European Festivals

Glad you enjoyed it, I was so tempted to drive up but I wouldn't have made it in time to see your set anyway. Dancing in a nuclear missile bunker - what's not to like :)

Played a lot of Techno and some really dark progressive for my set. Was on top of one of the missile bunkers.

Blakksheep and Acid Wars tunnels in the actual missile bunkers... f*** ME. So good.
Also, Dave202 rocking the classic terminal stage... insane.

Campsite rigs... all insane. We took an 8000 watt sound system with us. But some of the other ones around us... just... wow.

The whole weekend was just... it was something else. Roll on 2017

Ive been there on sunday and cant wait to be back for the whole weekend next year!
We started the day with the last half of Moritz von Oswald in the Greenhouse and got what has to be my favourite set of the year so far. Afterwards we stayed at the Selectors Stage for a while to see Magda b2b Mike Servito, who fitted the Setting nicely. Then a bit of Sadar Bahar, Pew & Kowton and a nice slower set by Matrixxman at the radio stage while eating. After that Robert Hood & Dj Koze each delievered as expected and finally I commuted between MCDE at the main stage and the Selectors Stage(where I would have preferred MCDE).
The musical quality&diversity is obviuos, crowd and organisation is solid as usaul in NL, they offer pretty high quality food and unique stages which are close together and never overcrowded though it was sold out.

Ive been there on sunday and cant wait to be back for the whole weekend next year!
We started the day with the last half of Moritz von Oswald in the Greenhouse and got what has to be my favourite set of the year so far. Afterwards we stayed at the Selectors Stage for a while to see Magda b2b Mike Servito, who fitted the Setting nicely. Then a bit of Sadar Bahar, Pew & Kowton and a nice slower set by Matrixxman at the radio stage while eating. After that Robert Hood & Dj Koze each delievered as expected and finally I commuted between MCDE at the main stage and the Selectors Stage(where I would have preferred MCDE).
The musical quality&diversity is obviuos, crowd and organisation is solid as usaul in NL, they offer pretty high quality food and unique stages which are close together and never overcrowded though it was sold out.

Nice review. Next year!

Is there anyone attending time warp this year? Its looks fantastic.

Yes, me, @Ikoda & @stivi all attended.

I think we all agree it was good but could've been better. If you've never been, then I would certainly recommend it. This was my third time (in four years) and I probably won't rush back for a few years now (he says...)

I thought we were going with my wife but we cant get permission from work...May be next year or we can maket bpm @ portugal this year

If we fail with the Glastonbury ticket re-sale then we're all off on a jolly to Meadows In The Mountains in Bulgaria - great little festival in such an epic setting!

Just got back from Caprices Festival in Switzerland, apart from being a little bit disorganised (at least compared to Snowbombing) it was fantastic. Special highlights in the MDRNTY club (at the top of the mountain with stunning views) were Villalobos and Papa Sven, who the crowd went nuts for. Here's some of his set that was streamed by RA, not sure if the whole set is somewhere.

Just got back from Caprices Festival in Switzerland, apart from being a little bit disorganised (at least compared to Snowbombing) it was fantastic. Special highlights in the MDRNTY club (at the top of the mountain with stunning views) were Villalobos and Papa Sven, who the crowd went nuts for. Here's some of his set that was streamed by RA, not sure if the whole set is somewhere.
Seen streams of sven set it was amazing!! Looks like a good festival

caprices and especially mdrnty is absolutely fantastic. been various times already and am 100% going back in 2018

Back