European Festivals

was teetering on the dge of getting a chalet last minute but the relevant party people have not committed so it wont happen. Its so messy, so in many ways im fine with not going but theres alot of fun to be had!

Hmm.. that Electric Picnic looks like it could be fun.
I've not been to Ireland. Would love to check it off the list.

After several VERY commercial years, "Sonne, Mond & Sterne" booked a nice lineup (with Circo Loco showcase): Maceo Plex, Kölsch, Sven Väth and many more...

Ooft...would love to do that some of my favourite techno sets from many a year have come from that festival. i know you won't be going that though Ikoda!

Actually I'm most excited about that. I've begun to love Techno as of late. My last set I played, at a trance night called Equinox, was Techno and some very dark Progressive House. In two hours I only played 4 trance tracks, and that was at the very end. :lol:

Actually I'm most excited about that. I've begun to love Techno as of late. My last set I played, at a trance night called Equinox, was Techno and some very dark Progressive House. In two hours I only played 4 trance tracks, and that was at the very end. :lol:

You may well like dj Ipcress and his live stuff with Nanoplex. He's crossed over into techno alot coming from psy trance

Anyone,anyone? Thinking about bringing the family to London in June might book it around this..

Not looking for free accommodation:lol: just if I was in London around this date would it be much hassle getting there and back with a +3 ..:)

Last edited:
Festival on the Isle of Skye this weekend. Quite a contrasting line-up between the two stages with some big hitters from contemporary/traditional Scottish folk scene meeting the likes of Jackmaster and Ame. Be interesting to see how it goes.
Skye Live.jpg

Festival on the Isle of Skye this weekend. Quite a contrasting line-up between the two stages with some big hitters from contemporary/traditional Scottish folk scene meeting the likes of Jackmaster and Ame. Be interesting to see how it goes.
View attachment 2374

Setting off tomorrow at noon for that. Should be fun!

Setting off tomorrow at noon for that. Should be fun!

We're travelling up tomorrow after work. Just noticed there's a pre-party in Portree tomorrow night which could be good. Afterparty in the Community Hall should be fun as well.

I'm going to Exit in Serbia this year.
And Richie Hawtin got announced today.

'This will be the global premier of his completely new and revolutionary live performance. The techno pioneer and icon, responsible for the popularization of electronic music and the genre’s numerous technological innovations, has been collaborating with Exit’s production team since last October on all creative and technical details, which will soon be announced on a global level.'

Back