European Festivals

I hope these festivals would come to Toronto, cocoon or kompakt or something continental but we get ****ty ministry of sound..and fodder fodder ... an21 and max vangelli.. Yeah!! :rolleyes:

a few ones to add to this list: ADE (choice of nights is amazing!), snowbombing (something different) and IMS!

[video=vimeo;44831351]http://vimeo.com/44831351[/video] This looks good as does the line up for this year

Last edited by a moderator:
only european one im defintiely doing so far is Unknown in croatia.

talking about ADE for later in the year or maybe even, iceland airwaves festival for something a bit different, and i've never been to iceland.
http://icelandairwaves.is/

Going to Awakenings Festival in Amsterdam end of June.....only on for 1 day....but for me im totally spoiled for choice.....every Arena has someone playing i wanna see.....cannot wait :)

Going to Awakenings Festival in Amsterdam end of June.....only on for 1 day....but for me im totally spoiled for choice.....every Arena has someone playing i wanna see.....cannot wait :)

Amen to that Brother! I cannot wait for Awakenings.

Got a very slick appartment in Sloterdijk, where about's are you staying and are you hitting up the after party? Good lineup again this year for the afters.

My advice for this year:

Sonar awakenings creamfields exit tinthepark barrakud flybermuda

lovefamily and mvs in offenbach @ kingka but it will be in mid-august

My advice for this year:

Sonar awakenings creamfields exit tinthepark barrakud flybermuda

lovefamily and mvs in offenbach @ kingka but it will be in mid-august
Had never heard of barrakud, just looked it up, looks good.

should mention for any non UK residents parklife in Manchester at June 8th/9th has an excellent lineup , looking forward to visiting that .
http://www.parklife.uk.com/

caught up with my pal & her boyfriend at the weekend for the first time since they got back from Time Warp....really wished i'd went again going on their review.

vath & visionquest were their highlights.

the 2 of them are right up for going next year, so i'm going to pencil that in already:)

they were at magda in robert johnson on the friday night as well, had a great night (bit jealous of that as when we tried to get into robert johnson last year we got a knockback:-(

Shame that. RJ is an awesome club.

yip, still pissed off about getting a kb, said it was full, then let 3 italian guys in and wouldn't let me & my female pal in (5am), a german guy who was out having a smoke was trying quite hard to get us in with him, he nearly got thrown out for his trouble.

this year my pal & her boyfriend were there at midnight, got in no probs...with no cocoon to go too, would've though it harder to get into this time around...

Amen to that Brother! I cannot wait for Awakenings.

Got a very slick appartment in Sloterdijk, where about's are you staying and are you hitting up the after party? Good lineup again this year for the afters.
my 1st ever visit to Amsterdam mate, naw 100% sure where we are staying, wife booked the hotel, I will find out....its defo central though, afterparty looks magic as well so yeah probs be going to that as well....Friday to Monday for u as well???

my 1st ever visit to Amsterdam mate, naw 100% sure where we are staying, wife booked the hotel, I will find out....its defo central though, afterparty looks magic as well so yeah probs be going to that as well....Friday to Monday for u as well???

Oh yes definately on for the After Party 8) Get there Friday night and return the Monday evening. This is going to be a hardcore weekend! Really looking forward to the harder techno DJs that never play over here i.e Pet Duo

Yeah i saw that.very strange fella..Michael Mayer/Kompakt are added to the line up..should be good..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back