ElRow

Dubai is a f***ed up place, who would want to party there? End up getting your head chopped off for being too pissed and hands chopped off for fingering the Mrs on the dance floor. I’m out.
In one..

Also rape victims getting sent to prison, for sex outside of marriage. No thanks

In one..

Also rape victims getting sent to prison, for sex outside of marriage. No thanks

I had a mate who merely mentioned the word swedger when telling a joke and he got 29 years. Already spent five years in a Dubai jail.

Has anyone ever worn shorts to Elrow with VIP tickets? I know that the tickets say no shorts but so did the cream VIP ones last year and we were fine wearing shorts.

W

Why risk it?

Easier to get a drink, more space when you need it etc. Would never not wear shorts when going out in Ibiza though. To be fair I brought the cream VIP ones last year without noticing the dress code, but they had no problem with shorts on the night

Easier to get a drink, more space when you need it etc. Would never not wear shorts when going out in Ibiza though. To be fair I brought the cream VIP ones last year without noticing the dress code, but they had no problem with shorts on the night

I mean why risk not wearing long pants. It’s not really an issue.

If the ticket says no shorts, don’t complain if you don’t get in :)

I mean why risk not wearing long pants. It’s not really an issue.

If the ticket says no shorts, don’t complain if you don’t get in :)
Who's complaining haha? I would just not go in VIP pretty sure they won't refuse entry into the club in general only asking if anyone had ever had any experience of the situation like.

Bloody hell only asked a question haha anyone would think I'm gonna rock up in speedos with my shirt undone!

Maybe showing my age, but remember the days when people made more of an effort.

I personally hardly go out in shorts anymore here, but with the full summer heat I understand people that don't want to wear long jeans.

and also I have seen people in shorts looking much cooler than people in long trousers.

Maybe showing my age, but remember the days when people made more of an effort.

Also remember the days when VIP was a small roped off area in most clubs with actual VIPs, such as Spanish Royalty, Footballers and Rock Stars (none wore shorts)

Also remember the days when VIP was a small roped off area in most clubs with actual VIPs, such as Spanish Royalty, Footballers and Rock Stars (none wore shorts)

that has definitely changed - and not just in ibiza. global phenomenon.

I personally hardly go out in shorts anymore here, but with the full summer heat I understand people that don't want to wear long jeans.

and also I have seen people in shorts looking much cooler than people in long trousers.

Come to think of it, I may have actually worn shorts a couple of times of late when out!

Back