ElRow

I wore shorts to Cream VIP last year no problems at all with it.
i was turned back with cargo short n tank top from cream vip when looking for a mate (1rst time a spotlight put me on vip guestlist :cool: (2nd time Paradise closing 16), looks likes it was only a free guestlist not vip one) that use to disappear a lot in bz :spank:
Dont take risk wear long trousers shirt..

Has anyone ever worn shorts to Elrow with VIP tickets? I know that the tickets say no shorts but so did the cream VIP ones last year and we were fine wearing shorts.

You can wear shorts no problem with a VIP Ticket, but need to wear pants etc if you have a VIP Table.

Thats been my experience with Amnesia in the past anyway

You can wear shorts no problem with a VIP Ticket, but need to wear pants etc if you have a VIP Table.

Thats been my experience with Amnesia in the past anyway

the official dress code is no shorts, sleeveless tshirts or sandals - this is straight from amnesia website.

I believe people that say they got onto VIP balcony in shorts but I wouldn‘t risk it.

i was turned back with cargo short n tank top from cream vip when looking for a mate (1rst time a spotlight put me on vip guestlist :cool: (2nd time Paradise closing 16), looks likes it was only a free guestlist not vip one) that use to disappear a lot in bz :spank:
Dont take risk wear long trousers shirt..

Cargo shorts and a tank top you say?

Elrow opening 60€, raising from 50€ then 55€, with a notification its gonna rise today :mad:

Last year opening didnt raise and it was 50€ (ive paid the 40€ early bird), regular price with closing 70€ (ive paid half price 35€ thanks to a random uk that couldnt do ibz), IF opening raise to 70€, may we can expect closing raise to 90€? :rolleyes: (got already my early bird 50€ that still havent raise)
Between a party at 70e (if this twill be the price peak season) a Free gueslist at HI or Pacha choice is done on sat night :cool:
Anyone having free gueslist Elrow for opening? :D i dont want to annoy friends for asking BC opening or Paris by night opening's GList each sat :lol:

Last edited:
i paid 40€ elrow with discount wrisband

Blast confetti/explosion is no more 2h00am but 2h30am
Best mood goes to this party
Free hierbas shot around 00h30am, u can have 3-5 easily in terrace 1rst row :)
if u get there after 1h30am it will be hard to find a good spot, dont go to smoke aera as its hard to get back

Next one is planned july 21th
For closing i will stay untill the end carrying on Black Coffee 8h00am midday as it was rammy at BC and tbh honest, he played some boring techno along his set same for blondish, i was readt for dancefloor when hearing the call/prays of Jack :D as i was resting in order to be in good shape around 8h00am, motivating usa bloke to go with me
the pirate dont need drugs to b awake but only House anthem :cool:

Last edited:
yes sounds weird it was not House music neither Tech House , i was feelin sleepy...when djs played boring music
i was expecting more Afro house from him but only a few times along his set

There were wristbands in PDB last night for cheap door entry, started at 25 Euro’s before 1am.....

25€ untill midnight
30€ until 1h00am
then 5€ discount on door price that is alwas 10€ pricer than regular price 60€?70€

Deal was cheaper than opening
40€b4 midnight 45€ b4 1h00am then after 1h00am 5€ discount

im stand by wristbands july 21th as peak summer they stop giving them , i guess july 28th they wont be no more until early sept..

For closing , no wrisbands last year...the reason i bought mine 50€

Elrow London after party is at ministry of sound - what's the venue like?

Not sure if I'll be Elrow'ed out from the day.

VIP is silly money. Is the VIP separate from the main club?

https://ministryofsound.seetickets....69.1291701525.1531469484-535063007.1531469484

The VIP area is raised and straddles both the main Box room and the 103 bar. I assume, but don't know, that it is a minimum spend - so you get the majority of your money back to spend on bottle service. Depending on how many drinks you're likely to buy over the course of the night, it might work out cost effective.

The VIP area is raised and straddles both the main Box room and the 103 bar. I assume, but don't know, that it is a minimum spend - so you get the majority of your money back to spend on bottle service. Depending on how many drinks you're likely to buy over the course of the night, it might work out cost effective.

Think they've changed it now. Afaik, VIP includes entry, cloakroom, and then you choose when you book what you want. 1 Bottle / 8 Cocktails and up generally. Tip included so generally is all in, but not minimum spend like it was.

Back