ElRow

It’s just my opinion.

It was fantastic the first time at Space, but I wouldn’t do it again.

It’s repetitive, forced fun. The music is also not to my liking really, 95% of the bookings play the same monotonous tech house garbage.

Not quite, I believe it’s run like a franchise. Rag Satguru from Grade Management is their UK partner as far as I know. A typical Elrow line up is basically Grades artist roster.
Ah I see what you mean.
That's not a good thing.

Not sure if this is permitted so apologies in advance if it’s not but I have 2 elrow tickets for sale tonight. Bought off Amnesia website before I learned of Spotlight unfortunately. Willing to sell for 40 euro each. PM me if interested.

I did some research earlier to see where this comes from.
The Storytellers group (also known for Woomoon) is doing three wednesdays in augusts. Today was the first. Next wednesday is the Elrow edition. And the wednesday after that is the Pyramid edition. I think you can expect a Elrow meets Woomoon type of party. Not your typical Elrow with a theme but just something more spiritual-ish.
As for why Elrow is doing it...to me it looks like they are testing daytime events in Ibiza, like Ushuaia earlier and now Cova Santa.
ElrowTown daytime festivals are selling out in Europe so they know there is a huge market for this. First I thought Elrow might move out of Amnesia to Ushuaia next seaons. Now Im starting to think they are seeing if there is enough animo for two Elrows' a week in IBZ...one daytime...one nighttime. Just my 2 cents.

I really liked Elrow when it was at Vista in 2012/13, but did not like it at Space at all, far too rammed, and I wouldn't bother going to Amnesia for it now as there are far better parties at Amnesia.

Anything Elrow related outside of Spain just doesn't seem the same, I went to the London one at QEP last summer, and that was shit!

Think I have been there done it with Elrow, musically its not very clever either

I really liked Elrow when it was at Vista in 2012/13, but did not like it at Space at all, far too rammed, and I wouldn't bother going to Amnesia for it now as there are far better parties at Amnesia.

Anything Elrow related outside of Spain just doesn't seem the same, I went to the London one at QEP last summer, and that was shit!

Think I have been there done it with Elrow, musically its not very clever either

- I have experienced Elrow both at Space and Amnesia it is no different. You need to toilet? Like playing Alex the kidd on the Sega master system for half an hour

- I love tech house but I found at Amnesia it wasn't the tech house I knew. It felt like one song playing over and over with lots of really predictable drops. I also remember thinking the speakers had blown because the bass was distorted and far too over baring. I got bored very quickly of it I wasn't on a musical journey that's for sure. I would imagine there are much better nights at Elrow for music dependant on the lineup

Is El Row proper busy all season? If I'm lucky I'll squeeze in 2 nights this summer early September, but it might have to be a Saturday night and only El Row looks half decent. Even in early Sept would you expect it to be rammed on the Terrace and to be avoided?

The lure of Sven & Solomun on the Sunday is too much..

Is El Row proper busy all season? If I'm lucky I'll squeeze in 2 nights this summer early September, but it might have to be a Saturday night and only El Row looks half decent. Even in early Sept would you expect it to be rammed on the Terrace and to be avoided?

The lure of Sven & Solomun on the Sunday is too much..

This is actually the only elrow I'm considering as Alicante will be hammering the club room. Doubt I'll even bother ducking into the terrace to be honest.

This is actually the only elrow I'm considering as Alicante will be hammering the club room. Doubt I'll even bother ducking into the terrace to be honest.

Yeah that is what drew me in, but I do like moving around in clubs so would fancy going on the Terrace. I'd prefer to be there Monday for Circo Loco but not sure if I'll make it work

Yeah that is what drew me in, but I do like moving around in clubs so would fancy going on the Terrace. I'd prefer to be there Monday for Circo Loco but not sure if I'll make it work
If you’re gonna venture in, wait until after 5am when most of the instagrammers have pissed off.

Being taken to Elrow Town in London on Sunday, partly dreading it as can't be doing with all that palaver they have there and people taking pictures of it and themselves. Still, a warm Sunday afternoon partying with some enthusiastic friends, that'll do for me

Back