Drugs

Had a couple teslas over the corse of the night (I stayed till the end of resistance) Was my first time in a LONG time dosing. They are super clean, I feel normal today besides the lack of sleep. No sore jaw, no sketch. They drop off pretty fast tho, need to keep taking more if you wanna keep going, but I guess thats where the clean element comes to play, Was fun being a kid again :)

The craziest mofo I met in Ibiza this year is American. I've never seen anyone take so many drugs and still be standing. ?
Met one this year also. He went through ketamine like he was in a horses psychiatric ward but barely showed any signs of impairment. Partied with him a few nights as he was in the midst of a 2.5 week NobbieQ style marathon trip. Fun times.

Alberta a nice place?! You are truly a f***'up young man ?

We trained for war out there in 2002 on the prairies, it bore a strange resemblance to Iraq which is where we found ourselves in 2003.

We left both places f***ed up.

Medicine Hat, twinned with Basra ?

Roman Catholic in England? ?

Every day’s a school day buddy ?? (best cliche I could come up with)

Apologies all, for the thread drift and bringing Catholicism into a drugs thread ?‍♂️

You check in here for the latest updates on class A substances to misuse and abuse.

For what it’s worth this week on the drug front, I’ve mostly been taking 5htp with green tea extract along with some NAC.

Rock n Roll ?

Back