Drugs

Soundclouds weak? Really? ?‍♂️?

Ya, really. I know there are 2 types (one with the stripes and one without stripes) Cant recall the one I tried (at Elrow), but I tought it was weak (maybe I'm gettin' too use to it).

And you can sleep easily after taking speed?

If it's mixed with MD ya (but to be honest, I always drink around 10 beers on top of that and I guess the alcool help's me fall asleep).

You are one f***ed up individual, young man ?

Really? I guess...

I understand and agree with rock statement.

If it's a solid rock it's far less likely that a dealer has cut it.

As then they would need to crush it, cut it, then compress it back into a rock again.

Maybe that's easy to do I don't know. I'm sure there's dealers that do it, but in ibiza turnover would be so quick would they have the time to do that.

(we assume that the 'rock' had high purity to begin with)

Weak I tought (like the Supermen). Nothing will beat the Audi we had last year and 2 years ago (perfect mix of MD and speed, but still could sleep easy around 7 AM).
I dont like Speed in a pill. Most pills on Ibiza have it. Only a few places sell Dutch X that i know off. Its Like the C with a little M in it for the kick ;) Maybe i am spoiled because i live in Amsterdam lol. If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much :spank:

go through any drug testing page that publishes lab results. I‘ve not found any results lately that showed pills that included speed apart from mdma.
True.

They test a single pill from a batch. Populair pills get copied is my experience. Same size. Same logo but different batch. Thats why in my opinion testing is a bit useless. If you want to be sure you have to test every pill you have. There is nothing wrong with a little speed or PMA in a pill. I personally just dont like it. A little PMA for me is better but its a risk as its illegal produce and you just never know....

True.

They test a single pill from a batch. Populair pills get copied is my experience. Same size. Same logo but different batch. Thats why in my opinion testing is a bit useless. If you want to be sure you have to test every pill you have. There is nothing wrong with a little speed or PMA in a pill. I personally just dont like it. A little PMA for me is better but its a risk as its illegal produce and you just never know....
Erm so is MDMA lol.

Pma/pmma toxic dose to rolling dose is little as 1:1.5. MDMA something more like 1:20. So really big difference and important.

Toxic dose as how much more than rolling dose likely to end you. (Hence why few years ago superman pills in uk which where pma where killing people as take one. Nothing after hour. Take another ☠)

Edit: ps, pma has to be metabolised in a longer process than MDMA so can take 2 hrs to come in. Hence easier for peeps to OD if think it's just md)

Erm so is MDMA lol.

Pma/pmma toxic dose to rolling dose is little as 1:1.5. MDMA something more like 1:20. So really big difference and important.

Toxic dose as how much more than rolling dose likely to end you. (Hence why few years ago superman pills in uk which where pma where killing people as take one. Nothing after hour. Take another ☠)

Edit: ps, pma has to be metabolised in a longer process than MDMA so can take 2 hrs to come in. Hence easier for peeps to OD if think it's just md)

Yeah but i like mdma ;) Ahhahaha. My point is you just never know. 1 pill is 250 another can easy be 100. I take quarters always the first 2/3 hours. Then its easy if you are experienced user to feel whats in it or not.

Here the blue Mitsubishi were a big problem back in the days. Hallucinations big time at the end because of the PMA lol. Love that pills.

True.

They test a single pill from a batch. Populair pills get copied is my experience. Same size. Same logo but different batch.

check eve-rave, a very good testing page with lab results.

https://www.eve-rave.ch/wordpress/substanzen/pillenwarnungen/

various tests of same pills, same batch. and sometimes different batches as well which is good so you can see there's different stuff going around.
I truly haven't seen any pills with speed in them in years.

I dont like Speed in a pill. Most pills on Ibiza have it. Only a few places sell Dutch X that i know off. Its Like the C with a little M in it for the kick ;) Maybe i am spoiled because i live in Amsterdam lol. If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much :spank:

Have to disagree. Unless I’ve just magically avoided them somehow.

Late 90s Newcastle pills were ‘speedy’ and sort of went hand in hand with the music at the time.

Heavy Dutch influence hardcore/gabba etc DJs like Lenny Dee, Manu Le Malin, Producer and these nutters called the Rotterdam Terror Corp

Listening back to it now, it’s no wonder the pills were speedy. Holy shit! Mind blowing!

And by the way, it’s actually the Dutch ain’t much ? All waffle and no trousers ??

Clog wearing mentalists ?✌

First few times I had pills, they were definitely more rushy; on the come up, you'd either run fast to the dancefloor or be shouting in some stranger's face about how amazing you feel. Pills/MD these days definitely feel less energetic, more chilled. Could be because MD used to be made from a different precursor, old pills had speed them or (more personally) tolerance/loss of magic and because I drink more on them. Closest I got to the feeling of old skool pills again was mephedrone circa 2008!

First few times I had pills, they were definitely more rushy; on the come up, you'd either run fast to the dancefloor or be shouting in some stranger's face about how amazing you feel. Pills/MD these days definitely feel less energetic, more chilled. Could be because MD used to be made from a different precursor, old pills had speed them or (more personally) tolerance/loss of magic and because I drink more on them. Closest I got to the feeling of old skool pills again was mephedrone circa 2008!

The old pill v new pill debate can go on forever but i can’t remember the last time i had the loved up feeling or the feeling of cutting serious shapes. Could say it’s tolerance but i only take them once/twice a year now. Somethings changed for sure....

Back