Drugs

The old pill v new pill debate can go on forever but i can’t remember the last time i had the loved up feeling or the feeling of cutting serious shapes. Could say it’s tolerance but i only take them once/twice a year now. Somethings changed for sure....

You occasionally still get unexpected real magic but I think it's more who you're with and where you are, so kinda set and setting..

The old pill v new pill debate can go on forever but i can’t remember the last time i had the loved up feeling or the feeling of cutting serious shapes. Could say it’s tolerance but i only take them once/twice a year now. Somethings changed for sure....

Read the Where did all the good mephedrone go? link I posted earlier in this thread from the Talking Drugs site. The article is relevant to and touches on MD as well.

I would love to know exactly what was in Doves and Mitzis.

They were before my time, i’m on about stuff even doing rounds in 2010-2012. Some people im sure will say they were different again to doves and mitzis etc. Would love to know the answers?

check eve-rave, a very good testing page with lab results.

https://www.eve-rave.ch/wordpress/substanzen/pillenwarnungen/

various tests of same pills, same batch. and sometimes different batches as well which is good so you can see there's different stuff going around.
I truly haven't seen any pills with speed in them in years.
Strange results... I use alot of MDMA crytals and alot of Ecstasy pills and I always feel more speedy when on pills...

Back