Drugs

You're presumably seeing all sorts by now then Johnny? ?

No. I did half think about taking some (before I realised it was 920) because it's been such a sunny day, but have still to straighten out my head since coming back from Ibiza. Not even been to the supermarket to yet... I want to do more with mushrooms, but in a very focused, intentioned and respectful way. I don't think now is the time!

No. I did half think about taking some (before I realised it was 920) because it's been such a sunny day, but have still to straighten out my head since coming back from Ibiza. Not even been to the supermarket to yet... I want to do more with mushrooms, but in a very focused, intentioned and respectful way. I don't think now is the time!

I respec

I respect your headspace Johnny! Forgive the ignorance but what's the '920' all about?

Wanted to smoke some hasj or weed so went to Sant Ferran. 5 min walk and found some guys that wanne sell me a hasj bullet for 50. On Ibiza you buy this rubber for 20 and thats even too much, but ok they also need to earn some. I laught at him and sayed i give you half. Some other guy came talking Spanish to his friend and looking weird at me. I didnt trust the hole situation so i left. He sayed no no come back but it was done for me. Wouldnt buy it for 10 from this idiot. Was followed also to the end of the street. I dont advise anyone to buy there or even go there. Its not safe and they sell shit.
Maybe you guys know a normal place to buy on Formentera ? Not from some dirty ass low life.

Been given one of them Phillip Peins (at home) more a brown/beige colour than grey. Bit dubious after the reports on here so think i’ll leave it for a rainy day

Slightly out of left field, but has anyone on here ever used CBD oil? I recently tried it for back pain and it actually really helped my stress levels and sleeping. I’m convinced it’s kept me cool calm and collected at work, a little like a Valium.

Anyone else got any experiences or advice?

I tried it for general stress relief and perdonally I'd didn't do anything for me to he honest.

Howeverr I have a few friends use it and say it helps.

I'm glad you are experiencing less strss/pain

At this stage most of the evedence is anecdotal

It's also unregulated so basically you don't know the purity of what your buying.

People talk about "big pharma" being the bad guys but I'd class many cbd oil companies in the sane bracket, preying on vulnerable sick people who are desperate, and encouraging them to disregard professional medical advice.
People act like cbd companies are non profit charities when they are just commercial businesses.

Would cbd show in a drugs test? I haven’t looked into it properly. Does it contain any chemicals that cannabis does?

Back