Drugs

Would cbd show in a drugs test? I haven’t looked into it properly. Does it contain any chemicals that cannabis does?
It can contain low levels of THC depends on the manufacturer. Most Iof the authentic ones as in not from Holland & Barratt that I have come across have about 1%. But I'm not expert.

It can contain low levels of THC depends on the manufacturer. Most Iof the authentic ones as in not from Holland & Barratt that I have come across have about 1%. But I'm not expert.

Thats what i thought but wasn’t sure. Wanted to try it for anxiety/help with sleep but haven’t for this reason

Slightly out of left field, but has anyone on here ever used CBD oil? I recently tried it for back pain and it actually really helped my stress levels and sleeping. I’m convinced it’s kept me cool calm and collected at work, a little like a Valium.

Anyone else got any experiences or advice?
what brand mate? or where from? i been looking for a decent one but i dont find the reviews on each brand too useful

what brand mate? or where from? i been looking for a decent one but i dont find the reviews on each brand too useful

Mine is Yooy from Holland and Barrett. It’s 5% CBD oil and I put 3/4 drops on my tongue twice a day.

I have done a fair few benzos over the years to help me with tricky scenarios at work. I never been told I have anxiety or anything, but I can be quite nervous and lack confidence under pressure. I’ve never developed a habit, but always been slightly worried that I could become too dependent one day.

Anyway, I can honesty say that the CBD is working. It’s not as profound as a Valium for example, but it does definitely help. After much research I am going to try the brand Simply CBD next time.

I’d give it a go mate, can’t hurt.

Mine is Yooy from Holland and Barrett. It’s 5% CBD oil and I put 3/4 drops on my tongue twice a day.

I have done a fair few benzos over the years to help me with tricky scenarios at work. I never been told I have anxiety or anything, but I can be quite nervous and lack confidence under pressure. I’ve never developed a habit, but always been slightly worried that I could become too dependent one day.

Anyway, I can honesty say that the CBD is working. It’s not as profound as a Valium for example, but it does definitely help. After much research I am going to try the brand Simply CBD next time.

I’d give it a go mate, can’t hurt.
Really 5% from H&B well I never, is that in the UK?

Already posted this in my Tell us how it was-review....but Guardia Civil very keen on drugs at Benimussa Park last Sunday.
Make sure you hide your stuff well and don't leave anything in your car. There were multiple GC vans on the parking area and they will approach you quite intimidating. They ask for your ID and will search your car and in some cases your clothes. They were really hunting for every car that drove into the parking around 1800-19.00.

Already posted this in my Tell us how it was-review....but Guardia Civil very keen on drugs at Benimussa Park last Sunday.
Make sure you hide your stuff well and don't leave anything in your car. There were multiple GC vans on the parking area and they will approach you quite intimidating. They ask for your ID and will search your car and in some cases your clothes. They were really hunting for every car that drove into the parking around 1800-19.00.
Also don’t de-stash too early when through the paying bit. They sometimes have an officer 30 yards up the path

Wasn’t sure where to post this ?‍♂️

A lot of people kicking off round my way last night about a very loud party going on somewhere ?....

It was actually Patrick Topping playing at Gateshead Stadium ???

Some of the comments....

Lol there was a famous gig back in the 90s when Bon Jovi played at Gateshead Stadium, and it could be heard all over Newcastle and the surrounding areas ?

Patrick Topping ??

Back