Drugs

I always thought citrics will flatten the roll rather than enhance it. or is grapefruit not considered a citric?

The other theory is that a component of grapefruit juice blocks some of the bodies conversion of Mdma to Mda (which is more neurotoxic) and mda is the one that gives
More Hallucinations / visual effects so
I guess you could say it flattens it if
You like that effect

on the bad philipp plein subject....

67272795_10215343111706703_5473748966199787520_n.jpg

I've always heard orange juice and vitamin C boosts your roll. I would take vitamin C and 5htp leading up to WMC ( heavy week of partying in miami) and never rly never had problems dropping multiple days/nights except being rly tired the following week. Think I'll buy some today and start taking for a week until I get there.

I think what's also important that often gets overlooked is eating and drinking water. I know sometimes the last thing you wanna do is eat after but you have to and don't forget To hydrate. Im taking some hydration packets that you mix in a water bottle that give you electrolytes and vitamins.

Changing the subject a bit, is it ok to smoke weed openly inside parties or is it something that needs to be hidden? I know out in the streets and sidewalks not recommended but I'm curious about inside clubs and venues

Lots of threads to be found. Bottomline is this: with 5htp you're messing with your biological serotonine levels. It's pretty obvious that combining (i.e. taking it before) it with MDMA ...a substance that will give green light to your receptors to release a lot of serotoinine.. is not the smartest idea.
Taking 5htp after (with green tea extract) is a good idea.

This is all assuming there is much evidence that 5-htp works, and I'm not sure that there is. Personally, I'm unconvinced by it, and I say that as someone who took it regularly for a few years.

I've always heard orange juice and vitamin C boosts your roll. I would take vitamin C and 5htp leading up to WMC ( heavy week of partying in miami) and never rly never had problems dropping multiple days/nights except being rly tired the following week. Think I'll buy some today and start taking for a week until I get there.

I think what's also important that often gets overlooked is eating and drinking water. I know sometimes the last thing you wanna do is eat after but you have to and don't forget To hydrate. Im taking some hydration packets that you mix in a water bottle that give you electrolytes and vitamins.

Changing the subject a bit, is it ok to smoke weed openly inside parties or is it something that needs to be hidden? I know out in the streets and sidewalks not recommended but I'm curious about inside clubs and venues
I don't think vitamin C boosts the roll. But if you take like 200mg before you roll it is said to protect your brain from neurotoxicity.
So good to do anyway :)

On the food thing I agree. Actually if you're just drinking water all night you can get a bit frazzled with low blood sugar, so a few full fat cokes can help with that. Well does for me.

Thank f* I am not the only one that gets them, I know.. Trying to take a break from it now until ibiza ha, my nose is f*ed too think I have sinus problems from taking too much

I am prone to paranoia on dopamine-y drugs and also MD if I re-dose too many times. Often it'll be paranoia around health (reading about people turning purple or blue on mephedrone really fed my imagination, it seems ?), so never really sure whether the chest twinges I feel on stuff sometimes should be a real worry or if it's just anxiety.

I am prone to paranoia on dopamine-y drugs and also MD if I re-dose too many times. Often it'll be paranoia around health (reading about people turning purple or blue on mephedrone really fed my imagination, it seems ?), so never really sure whether the chest twinges I feel on stuff sometimes should be a real worry or if it's just anxiety.
same

My email inbox is loaded with notifications from here so i'll try and clear a few things up.
1st of all thanks again for the msgs of support. This community really is something else when it comes to looking out for people we don't really know but honestly, thanks so much. Its amazing the power a goodwill msg has.

Ok, there are too many @'s for me to go back through but i'll try to sort out a few questions.
Yes there was alcohol involved but thats 100% normal for me. Ive never partied on hard drugs without alcohol as a side kick. If i'm honest, i'm borderline alcoholic. My tolerance levels are ridiculous and thats not something i'm proud of but its a certain indicator that its not a combo of drink and drugs that had me so ill.

I don't mind being judged, no-one on here really knows me so assumptions can be made. But 3 doses of MDMA in 36-48hrs is nothing for me.
Ive been dropping pills amongst other drugs for 19 years, and on a fairly regular basis. I've done 1500mgs in a weekend and went to work on monday, albeit a right state but still functional. Again thats not a brag, I just seem to have a high tolerance for these things. I know what a come down is. I've had many. Too many in fact.
I never took pills the first night as some people have suggested.

If I took an educated guess i'd say my intake was somewhere close to 600-650mgs between 9pm Friday night and 6am Sunday morning and i'm basing that on the off chance that the pill in question was super strength, say 250-300mgs.
Again, this dosage is nothing new to me.

Look, I can't rule out that my body could just have had enough of the abuse i've subjected it to over the years and just was not able to cope anymore with those amounts and its trying to tell me I need to stop. But the only difference between last weekend amd my usual party ones was that pill and the sickness afterwards. I honestly thought I was going to die, especially when I seen the post that a girl may have died from taking the same brand of pill.

If it wasn't the pill thats fine, my regular gear may not have been as regular as I first thought, but if theres a tiny chance, just a small percentage that the pill may have had something to do with it then surely we owe it to the rest of the readers on here to inform them of what might be dangerous.
I get the feeling if I had of been able to post earlier about that hexagonal nightmare and then the post about the girl dying from one came later alot more people would believe that it was def that pill that caused the harm but who's to know for sure.

My chest is still f***ed although I am functional again and have managed a shift at work, but with cold sweats and what I hope is the last of that crap leaving my body. I'm hoping the coming days will restore full health and a new approach.

Thankfully I have a trip to majorca in 3 weeks to visit my brother. My daughters are coming and im looking forwars to just relaxing and eating good food with family.......

......although, as luck would have it @MauroPicotto is also visiting majorca at the same time with his family and staying just around the corner too?

I wonder how that trip will turn out.

Test your shit people. Thanks again, i'll maybe see yas nxt year when this memory has faded

Back