Drugs

after buying what i was told was (faking good sniff fella) of some cockney geezer in las America's last year i went to a club, after several toilet visits some random said stand up straight mate, realized i was staring at the ceiling lol, sound like ket guys?? then lost all sense of everything, f***ing scarry!! TEST TEST everything now ,

Half of DC10 stare at the ceiling - very annoying

Rave aid looks like a rip off.

5htp is very cheap. Glass of orange juice before you go out

That's what I do, and of course the most difficult part... Knowing when to stop :)

Whats do yall have to say about frequency? Usually I take MDMA in pill form only once in 8-12 weeks...but when you're in Ibiza for a week and have some parties planned....how to deal with that?

Whats do yall have to say about frequency? Usually I take MDMA in pill form only once in 8-12 weeks...but when you're in Ibiza for a week and have some parties planned....how to deal with that?

I'd probably do it as many nights as I can, but don't go too far in any single session, and food, rest and 5-htp in between.

If I was here for a week, then I'd consider switching pills mid-week through after a day's rest

5-htp gave me the nutiest, most vivid, lucid dreams ive ever had, the second my head hit the pillow.
Did it help? Maybe. That said, didn't bring them with me.

Back