Drugs

In Ibiza, DON'T buy anything of random street dealers. Keep your money in your pocket if it comes to that- it's far better in yours than theirs as you have absolutely no idea of the quality of what you're buying or what it might be cut with. It's ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry where drugs are concerned.

I was planning on sniffing myself into an early grave this year but the price of a gram is getting ridiculous. You could easily drop 5/600 euro over the course of a week on gear alone.
I think im going to buy 2 pills, half them and take a half on 4 different nights. Thats 4 quality nights out for 20/30 euro. Its a no brainer really. I can deal with the aftermath of MD alot better than coming down off coke. And as mentioned and even if you have a trusted supplier, you are never guaranteed good quality grams everytime.
Yes too true the quality varies! I wish I liked pills as so much cheaper, but when I do go ibiza I love the sniff, I spend most of money on that, so expensive, but wish it was cheaper

For one year I did coke near enough every weekend i didnt realise at the time but I was on the slope it could of so easily carried on . .two things though. . .anxiety attacks, trips to hospital through anxiety and feelings of impending doom, wasting NHS time. . .and of course the dreaded check on the bank balance
Yes its horrible having anxiety, panic attacks etc... At least we can pack it in when we realise that enough is enough! God help me if I was rich!

Also if you are going to try it you have to accept there is a good chance it will become part of your life for the long term if you enjoy it. If taking drugs isn’t something you want in your life medium to long term then don’t do it. I know when I first started at around 17 I didn’t imagine I’d still be getting on it 20 years later and that it would become something that is a big part of almost every night out I have. I have control over my drug use and it’s purely something I do in clubs but some don’t have the same control. Just make sure you do

Personally, I don't think MD is too bad in terms of frequency of use for your typical user. Almost everyone I know who has tried it follows the pattern of doing it a lot for a couple of years (but still less than every weekend), then realising that it's something that should only be done once in a while. Coke seems to be different, for those it gets its claws into anyway. Thankfully, it's never really grabbed me, and my nose seems now to be almost allergic to it! Doesn't stop me trying very occasionally though. :spank:

Don't get me wrong, I love the powder but recently ive been thinking of ways to get more from Ibiza with what money I bring and swapping coke for pills is a no brainer. Thats not to say I wont dabble in a gram when i'm there but I'm finding it harder and harder to justify splashing all that cash on coke when there are alot of cheaper alternatives:)
I wish I could say the same.... But too right all adds up, and I could save a fortune if I only could make do with pills!

Personally, I don't think MD is too bad in terms of frequency of use for your typical user. Almost everyone I know who has tried it follows the pattern of doing it a lot for a couple of years (but still less than every weekend), then realising that it's something that should only be done once in a while. Coke seems to be different, for those it gets its claws into anyway. Thankfully, it's never really grabbed me, and my nose seems now to be almost allergic to it! Doesn't stop me trying very occasionally though. :spank:

I hear ya I am typically just an alcohol drinker exclusively but figured if I am traveling to Ibiza for the first time maybe try something different for the trip. I feel like an old man now and hardly party as much as I use to so good to know a little MD shouldn't turn into a habit.

Realistically, if we swapped coke for pills we could easily afford an extra trip to the island every year and not have to live on pot noodles the weeks after coming home again;)
We really could, I would not spend too much at all there if it was not for that... I buy my tickets before I arrive and sometimes pay for hotel before I arrive! The old snuff kills my money.. Haha

God yes I hear ya, pot noodles and pasta it is for god knows how long now eek!

When are you out or have you just come bk?
Just come back... Went 6 june to 11 June.

Then crazily but excitedly going back 12 July for a night for afterlife at hi.... I really will be eating beans after that... Then closings for 3 nights... When you going?

Effort but worth it... I am only an hour away to as I live in Madrid... And I also never party in Madrid...

Nice:) Meet ups hardly every happen when I arrange it lol...

Bet you can't wait! Not too long to wait now

K is great for clubs. I find the trick is to get to a level just before you hit a massive K hole then stay there with regular small top ups.
after buying what i was told was (faking good sniff fella) of some cockney geezer in las America's last year i went to a club, after several toilet visits some random said stand up straight mate, realized i was staring at the ceiling lol, sound like ket guys?? then lost all sense of everything, f***ing scarry!! TEST TEST everything now ,

after buying what i was told was (faking good sniff fella) of some cockney geezer in las America's last year i went to a club, after several toilet visits some random said stand up straight mate, realized i was staring at the ceiling lol, sound like ket guys?? then lost all sense of everything, f***ing scarry!! TEST TEST everything now ,
Oh no my worst nightmare!! That is very scary. I can normally tell the difference between them but still scary and if you are already f***ed, Harder to tell!

You should be able to tell the difference from the consistency/apprearence. Coke is a flakey white powered whereas K is more of a crystal/shard consistency.

From an effects perspective they couldn’t be more different if you tried!
Spot on!

I have had friends that had a line from their so called friend and thought they were doing coke but it was a big line of K. I would be devastated. I used to like a tiny bit of it for a kick but not sure if I could do it now

Timing is everything, the first time I visited Ibiza I came just to party and get destroyed. I took pills everyday for 6 days straight, first two nights the buzz was great but eventually they stopped working and by that point I had not eaten for 2 days, thankfully their were alternatives. I didn't know any better really and it could have been much worse I guess, my seretonin was completely drained and it took weeks to build it back up again, I cried like a baby for a few days upon my return home and even missed my initial flight back (we all went abit mad, but learned our lessons). By my second trip a year later I only rolled twice and left 6 days between taking them again. They were the Donald Trumps very strong.

Timing is everything, the first time I visited Ibiza I came just to party and get destroyed. I took pills everyday for 6 days straight, first two nights the buzz was great but eventually they stopped working and by that point I had not eaten for 2 days, thankfully their were alternatives. I didn't know any better really and it could have been much worse I guess, my seretonin was completely drained and it took weeks to build it back up again, I cried like a baby for a few days upon my return home and even missed my initial flight back (we all went abit mad, but learned our lessons). By my second trip a year later I only rolled twice and left 6 days between taking them again. They were the Donald Trumps very strong.
I'm not surprised they stopped having an effect because your body will take time to replenish is serotonin stores that are released when you take mdma
Supplementing with 5-htp may help, for me I think it does.

I'm not surprised they stopped having an effect because your body will take time to replenish is serotonin stores that are released when you take mdma
Supplementing with 5-htp may help, for me I think it does.
Rave Aid is really good for recovery.

Back