Drugs

Anyone had some triangular pink pills with a very small illuminati type eye on one side with NWO on the other?

Yeah, during the off season. Felt they were good although not overly strong, but sweaty. Still, a half is enough to begin.

I've spent many a night questioning all my life choices after failing to go easy and laying in bed staring at the ceiling in a pit of doom.

I would love to say I've learned from my mistakes and that it won't happen to me next week, that I will pace myself perfectly, and sleep like a baby each night.

That would just be lying to myself though. :lol:
I always find a good tug of the old chap gets me off...and to sleep as well :lol:

Tidy at Magna, Sheffield, NYE 2003/4. Big group of mates, most had 10 little uns +1 tab... surprised none are in loonie bins now :confused:

For harm reduction purposes- this is clearly not advisable
one of the most mental places to be in the clouds, i went with a group of my hardstyle loving friends about 2006/7...f***ing mental setting for a night

treat the lysergics with absolute respect. have a clear head, be feeling positive and not stressed about anything. be around trusted friends and in a peaceful setting - avoid other stimulants beforehand. I knew someone at university who took a load of acid and somehow managed to walk out of a room through a fifth floor window. I didn't envy whoever had to explain that one to the parents...

We were camping years ago and took mushrooms..next morning when we were going to have breakfast of sausage and bacon ect we noticed most of it was gone:confused: thinking someone during the night might have took it too feed the bears or whatever we kinda forgot about it. until suddenly one of the group started puking:eek: and up came sausages and bacon uncooked :lol:. While off his head he decided to eat it all Raw...:lol:

never had a bad time on the m&ms. I've been to events in Sussex where hippies go around with carrier bags basically handing them out. so much laughter and chaos - a far 'happier' chaos than a dark K hole when you actually fear for your nervous system

A memory i will never get rid of was once a few of us were back in a hotel room after Basics or Mint and i was laid on the bed next to our good friend Al - or Chemic-Al as a few of us knew him by, around 7 of us in the room a few lads sat at the bottom of the bed on the floor, Al distributed some K, I don't do it but had a tiny amount, Al and little Daz had a huge line, didn't touch Al, Daz disappeared onto the floor at the end of the bed, after a minute or so up pops Daz bright red with a towel on his head, spitting image of Johnny Depp in Fear & Loathing....etched in my memory for ever. End of story.

for me K was very much something you might do at someone's house after the club, not at the club itself even though the whole minimal scene was very much fuelled by K. musically, I remember standards dropped dramatically around 2008-11 because a lot of DJs realised they could play just about any clattering beats bollocks to monged out punters, especially as there was a dearth of good mdma & coke around that time, and this might explain why a lot of the music got darker and more twisted. when the mdma & coke got better, people wanted more uplifting music - it's all symbiotic. (My unscientifically proven theory anyway!)

treat the lysergics with absolute respect. have a clear head, be feeling positive and not stressed about anything. be around trusted friends and in a peaceful setting - avoid other stimulants beforehand. I knew someone at university who took a load of acid and somehow managed to walk out of a room through a fifth floor window. I didn't envy whoever had to explain that one to the parents...

Look what happened to Nick Cave's son... Jumping off of buildings, etc while high isn't an urban myth, but you'd need to really lose track of your surroundings. I've never got to that point, even with 1p-lsd on top of shrooms on top of 2cb-fly... I'd prob start with 1/4 tab.

for me K was very much something you might do at someone's house after the club, not at the club itself

I know I'm late to the party with this one, but I have to agree. Truth be told in very small amounts it does add to other substances, but I would be fooling myself if I honestly said that I would have the restraint to have a small amount!

for me K was very much something you might do at someone's house after the club, not at the club itself even though the whole minimal scene was very much fuelled by K. musically, I remember standards dropped dramatically around 2008-11 because a lot of DJs realised they could play just about any clattering beats bollocks to monged out punters, especially as there was a dearth of good mdma & coke around that time, and this might explain why a lot of the music got darker and more twisted. when the mdma & coke got better, people wanted more uplifting music - it's all symbiotic. (My unscientifically proven theory anyway!)
Totally agree, also dubstep getting more popular, as soon as the pills improved again people didnt want to listen to that anymore, I never understood it myself

I have always enjoyed a bit of K in clubs. If done in very small doses with a few beers it is just a warm and mildly euphoric feeling which doesn't really have a comedown or present the anxiety/insomnia/ generally crap feeling that invariably comes with stimulants at the end of the night. Always found it to have quite a bit of synergy with MDMA as well and it has brought me back up and allowed me to last a lot longer on it at times, again when in small doses. There is nothing worse than when people overdo it though and are seen crawling around dancefloors absolutely monged out, kills the vibe for me.

one of the most mental places to be in the clouds, i went with a group of my hardstyle loving friends about 2006/7...f***ing mental setting for a night
We might have been there, as we went back a few years later. We’ve been talking about it over the last couple of days- it was a warm day, they’d opened up some spaces 50 ft down from the main level where the big rooms were.

As we were dancing we thought people were throwing water...it turned out the roof was collapsing with the banging beats! We were showered with dust. A couple of mates told security who were not bothered at all!

Back