Drugs

If I could go back in time 25 years I would have taken the advice to not have acid and speed at the same time. It was an unusual day out at Marco polos in Brum.

I took 25i a few years ago. Did it a couple of times, once at a house party with friends and it was a decent trip as such. Then took it in a club and that was a big mistake, never again.

Here's my last run in with hallucinogens...

On 2cb I had the best/worst trip experience of my life. Only did 1 bomb.

At it's best it made me feel centre of the universe. The most elation I've ever felt. Then shit got weird. The whole of my reality disintegrated infront of me and I had a solipsistic episode. Proper scary.

I mean, I can laugh about it now... but at the time, jeez!

:lol::lol::lol:

Not sure acid is worth the risk after that experience. Incidentally, I do regress into that same nightmare if I overdo on other less pronounced substances even now. Things as "harmless" as K and weed believe it or not can trigger it. :confused:

Never as bad, always more lucid, but still enough to send shivers down my spine.

I wonder if microdosing is a solution, as I am tempted to try.. one day.

ah yes definitely outdoors!!

By far the best if you're going to do shrooms. Somewhere wild and beautiful - they are pretty easy and if you're in the right frame of mind can be a very beautiful experience. As for acid, it's been well over 20 years for me. Not something to drop "recreationally" at all imho but well planned and in the right company an extremely insightful experience. Once you're in you're in for a very long haul and a lot can happen so unless you're a flagreant wreckhead being somewhere safe is strongly advisable !!

I once heard you don't always get the trip you want, but you always get the trip you need.
Some of the advice earlier in this thread could probably limit the chances of it going wrong tho

Small recollection after having one coming back from Blackpool pleasure beach, after tripping for hours I got into bed and the now-wife’s cat jump onto my chest in bed.....for the next few hours every animal imaginable jumped at me, foxes, badgers, rats :spank: still had good times after that though!

if you ever get acid, do yourself a favour and do not mix it with anything...especially not if it is your first time.

Not even a conservative dose with a small amount of md? I'm interested in slowly pushing the boundaries of my tripping. There have been a couple of times when I thought I was tripping quite hard, but reading others trip reports, it's been more like dipping my toes in the water. :rolleyes:

Not even a conservative dose with a small amount of md? I'm interested in slowly pushing the boundaries of my tripping. There have been a couple of times when I thought I was tripping quite hard, but reading others trip reports, it's been more like dipping my toes in the water. :rolleyes:

don‘t do it the first few times. i like both substances but not of the combo.

seriously, if you do acid, do it pure.

Anyone in Barcelona/Ibiza come across some grey round(ish) triangular little ones? They have like a mayan/temple face press? any reports?

Anyone had some triangular pink pills with a very small illuminati type eye on one side with NWO on the other?

Im surprised there’s not more psychedelics on the island.....I haven’t run into them at least. Good environment for them.

Back