Drugs

I have always enjoyed a bit of K in clubs. If done in very small doses with a few beers it is just a warm and mildly euphoric feeling which doesn't really have a comedown or present the anxiety/insomnia/ generally crap feeling that invariably comes with stimulants at the end of the night. Always found it to have quite a bit of synergy with MDMA as well and it has brought me back up and allowed me to last a lot longer on it at times, again when in small doses. There is nothing worse than when people overdo it though and are seen crawling around dancefloors absolutely monged out, kills the vibe for me.

This. If I don’t feel like drinking much, K is a pretty good replacement. In smaller doses it makes you feel drunk and has a bit of euphoria to go along with it. Also no hangover. Just got to be careful not to overdo it cause then it’s pointless.

I do thing for the most part proper psychedelics such as shrooms and acid are kept for locals and then the workers in Ibiza

I do thing for the most part proper psychedelics such as shrooms and acid are kept for locals and then the workers in Ibiza

I think it‘s simply a matter of demand. tourists mainly want pills, coke and ket...if everyone wanted acid and 2cb I am sure the offer would be there. stuff like that is harder to get generally

Also pills, coke and ket are easier to handle then acid, am thinking people freaking out in the nightclubs on acid, wouldn't be a good look lol

Been reading thru a lot of this and its a lot to digest haha. As a virgin to all of this and the island what would be something good to try for a first time? Not trying to go overboard but just get a different experience

I never encourage drug use its a personal thing. That said what I will say is this...
Whatever you do start small and slow until you get an idea of how well you can take the stuff, and also build a tolerance especially mentally.
Personally I've had some really bad f*** ups on drugs and I'm not alone its part of the course/learning kerb :lol:
Remember if you over do it on pills mdma or coke you are playing with your life. Sure we've all done a dab/line/pill too much and reeped the consequences but unfortunately there's some ill educated kids that go way over board showing off or think cause it' a small amount its not strong and they're not here to tell the tale to just remember that.
Small steps find your level and enjoy :):cool:

Been reading thru a lot of this and its a lot to digest haha. As a virgin to all of this and the island what would be something good to try for a first time? Not trying to go overboard but just get a different experience

Half a soundcloud pill for the first time will have you sorted for 6 hours easily if you are a male of average weight.
Don't drink alcohol before hand and make sure you are hydrated and drink a bottle of water every hour or so while you are on it
Take the next night off

You will have an amazing experience if you do that and make sure you pick the right night to do it... don't drop it in the west end for example

I never encourage drug use its a personal thing. That said what I will say is this...
Whatever you do start small and slow until you get an idea of how well you can take the stuff, and also build a tolerance especially mentally.
Personally I've had some really bad f*** ups on drugs and I'm not alone its part of the course/learning kerb :lol:
Remember if you over do it on pills mdma or coke you are playing with your life. Sure we've all done a dab/line/pill too much and reeped the consequences but unfortunately there's some ill educated kids that go way over board showing off or think cause it' a small amount its not strong and they're not here to tell the tale to just remember that.
Small steps find your level and enjoy :):cool:

Definitely will take all of this into consideration. I'm down to party it up but not go too far at the same time where I feel I am not in control. :cool:

Half a soundcloud pill for the first time will have you sorted for 6 hours easily if you are a male of average weight.
Don't drink alcohol before hand and make sure you are hydrated and drink a bottle of water every hour or so while you are on it
Take the next night off

You will have an amazing experience if you do that and make sure you pick the right night to do it... don't drop it in the west end for example

First time visiting, so have no clue but it looks like you are saying avoid the west end?!

First time visiting, so have no clue but it looks like you are saying avoid the west end?!

Everybody should visit the Westend at least once in their life. It's basically rowdy bars full of people throwing up and shit beer.

If you are going to dabble in drugs the above advice is very wise. Start small, if you buy any pills take half or even a quarter first and wait an hour. If you come up like a rocket just go with it and enjoy it, dont panic.

Take the next night off

Even better, if you've never done MDMA before, do 1/4 pill to start with - which will usually be an actual half dose, given pills are generally double dosed - then wait at least an hour to see how you feel. I know some folk who've found a normal dose (~120mg) too much the first time.

Start with a 1/4 if it's your first time 100%

And wait a full hour before assessing its affects.

Have good mates around you, be sensible with alcohol and have a good time

Also if you are going to try it you have to accept there is a good chance it will become part of your life for the long term if you enjoy it. If taking drugs isn’t something you want in your life medium to long term then don’t do it. I know when I first started at around 17 I didn’t imagine I’d still be getting on it 20 years later and that it would become something that is a big part of almost every night out I have. I have control over my drug use and it’s purely something I do in clubs but some don’t have the same control. Just make sure you do

Its all about control and common sense isnt it really. Unless your one of the poor f***ers that have had a dabble and dropped down dead off a bad batch or suffered bad reactions

I used to knock around with a few lads who used coke, mdma, ganja every other weekend. Now they are unemployed, and depend on drugs to get them through the week its gone that bad. . .one even has a hole in his nose.

He very rarley sleeps and when hes off the stuff for a few days he starts having hallucinations. I dont see them anymore now but still hear things on the grapevine

I'm a weekend drinker and have dabbled in the past so im no saint it just shows how it can all go so wrong

Its all about control and common sense isnt it really. Unless your one of the poor f***ers that have had a dabble and dropped down dead off a bad batch or suffered bad reactions

I used to knock around with a few lads who used coke, mdma, ganja every other weekend. Now they are unemployed, and depend on drugs to get them through the week its gone that bad. . .one even has a hole in his nose.

He very rarley sleeps and when hes off the stuff for a few days he starts having hallucinations. I dont see them anymore now but still hear things on the grapevine

I'm a weekend drinker and have dabbled in the past so im no saint it just shows how it can all go so wrong
wow its so crazy to think that if you are not careful its a slippery slope....I like my stuff and I go through phases where i do it often then have a break....

when you have a job as well you have to maintain it and not go too mad

wow its so crazy to think that if you are not careful its a slippery slope....I like my stuff and I go through phases where i do it often then have a break....

when you have a job as well you have to maintain it and not go too mad
For one year I did coke near enough every weekend i didnt realise at the time but I was on the slope it could of so easily carried on . .two things though. . .anxiety attacks, trips to hospital through anxiety and feelings of impending doom, wasting NHS time. . .and of course the dreaded check on the bank balance

Back