Drugs

Whats do yall have to say about frequency? Usually I take MDMA in pill form only once in 8-12 weeks...but when you're in Ibiza for a week and have some parties planned....how to deal with that?

Twice in a week is your max. Any more and you will just get negatives more than positives. Continue and you just get no effect but prolong your recovery after holiday

Spend it wisely

william hague talking sense about the uk government approach to cannabis.

i dont use it, and i don't like it. but regulate and tax seems a no brainer.

the phrase 'war on drugs' would imply some kind of fight between two parties. it seems to me quite obvious the uk authorities aren't even close to being in any fight on cannabis

Twice in a week is your max. Any more and you will just get negatives more than positives. Continue and you just get no effect but prolong your recovery after holiday

Spend it wisely

Yeah and try to put as many days in between as you can. That’s why I say beginning and end of trip :lol:

Hi everybody!
So what’s around this year?
I had Donald Trump and Ikea pencils last year. They were nice. Quite strong, clean, no come down the next day.
I was able to eat almost when I was waking up. I did 5 nights in a row thanks to them. The coke and K were super good also. What is the pill of 2018?

Ho and yes for me 5-htp is doing the job. I always bring some in Ibiza. Not too much alcohol, sweet soda, and coke. I usually feel pretty good.

Spend it wisely

I disagree with this. As much as it will be horrific when you come home, you can definitely squeeze four parties into a week IMO; three maybe more ideal from a health perspective, but who’s out in Ibiza to stay healthy!?

We’re out for a week at the end of Jul and we’ve got Solomun on Sunday, Circoloco on Monday, Resistance on Tuesday and Cocoon on a Wednesday. Ideally for me two on, one off then maybe one on one off from there - but Sasha & Digweed in Vista with the crowds going for Coxy in the main room is too much to turn down.

Thursday and Friday are going to be a bit of a struggle, but I can live with that!

I disagree with this. As much as it will be horrific when you come home, you can definitely squeeze four parties into a week IMO; three maybe more ideal from a health perspective, but who’s out in Ibiza to stay healthy!?

We’re out for a week at the end of Jul and we’ve got Solomun on Sunday, Circoloco on Monday, Resistance on Tuesday and Cocoon on a Wednesday. Ideally for me two on, one off then maybe one on one off from there - but Sasha & Digweed in Vista with the crowds going for Coxy in the main room is too much to turn down.

Thursday and Friday are going to be a bit of a struggle, but I can live with that!

Savage roster. Good luck . All nights sound decent. I'd 100% burn after 3. And that'd be going some......

Been a while (3 years) since I went at it hard, and by hard I mean a 7 night holiday with a good 5/6 parties in them. I spent 5 years in a row visiting Ibiza, with various amounts of rest between parties.

For me, the best I have ever come across were the Amsterdam Tulips (Red) with XXX on the back. Think I did 4 nights on the trot and have day dreamed ever since. Like the girl you have on a holiday romance who just sticks and you long to meet again!

Do you have any recommendations regarding a good event to go on a psychedelic buzz?

I thought about woomoon. Definitely not music on

if we are talking acid, then I never did it at actual parties. at a push I have been doing it at afters with only a bunch of people.
but each to their own, I have a few friends who love doing it even inside amnesia which is something I wouldn't want to do.

but if you feel comfy with that then maybe woomoon, the zoo project...places like this. benimussa park is vast so you never feel like sardines - at a busy woomoon this could happen and it's something that might freak me out when tripping.

Do you have any recommendations regarding a good event to go on a psychedelic buzz?

I thought about woomoon. Definitely not music on
Namaste at Las Dalias in San Carlos in the north of the island. Goa trance aimed at hippies, locals, local hippies and pretty much anyone really. Relaxed, happy vibe and nice surroundings.

Found a good supply of sniff and mdma whilst in ibiza over the weekend.

Prior to finding that source we scored some pills that were rectangle in shape and kind of silver/blue looking and I'm sure a friend said they were called silver bars. Anyway they were ok but nothing special. I'd say avoid those if you like a stronger pill.

Back