Drugs

Prior to finding that source we scored some pills that were rectangle in shape and kind of silver/blue looking and I'm sure a friend said they were called silver bars. Anyway they were ok but nothing special. I'd say avoid those if you like a stronger pill.

The silver bars are grey, rectangular, with a split in the middle and "SILVER" on the other side. Nice sharp press. I can't say I can complain about the strength though!! :lol:

The silver bars seem to have been around for years!
They were all the rage a couple of years back, not sure the one's floating round on the island at the minute pack the same punch. Orange Soundclouds still appear to be the strongest and I guess "best" around currently.

yeah the silver bars never really left, they keep popping up every now and then. I never heard any bad comments on those.

another pill that has made a return on the island are the yellow rolls royce ones. I think they were around 2014/15 or so and suddenly I see them around again. and yeah, everyone says they are good and strong.

What's with all the weird and wonderful shapes and colours these days. I miss the days of a white pill with a logo then speckled versions appearing later.

silver bars were good 2016, dunno about now.
For this year, yellow/gold ikea pencils are good, stay away from gray audis
Didnt come across any soundclouds

The Golden Leaf pills that were doing the rounds on my first trip out there in 2011 are still to this day one of the best pills I’ve had.

Philip Pleins (a fashion house, apparently - who knew?) last night. Chunky hexagons with a skull (their logo) press on the reverse. Nice clean come up and not nearly as potent as Soundclouds or Silverbars.

Back