Drugs

The best sniff I ever had was in the US. I was in New Jersey for 2 weeks for a wedding, a friend of the groom asked me what I'd like to do whilst in the US and my response was to try some American coke, next day he got me a g for 60 USD. It was very smooth and packed a real punch.

Bugatti - Avoid. I believe these are the new Audi. Funny that they are exact same colour and a car manufacturer. Very up and down but never really properly up and just sapped energy and crashy/mongy

Took matters into my own hand and sorted out different ones next day as I hadn't previously arranged.

Managed to get hold of Pink mushrooms and soundclouds

Pink mushrooms - these are decent and baring in mind consumed a day after done the job

Soundclouds - You can get them they are a slightly different orange as a new batch. NOT RED. Again the best. Even on 3rd consecutive night after a Bugatti and a Pink mushroom. Flying clean for 3/4 hours and no crash. Lots of energy and slight tingling in random places in body. Slept no problem

Still get the impression if you have a good dealer they hesitate to give away the soundclouds as he only brought aroughly half a dozen stating all he had left. He said that last year...

This was all written by a mate

Apologies for being lazy and not reading through the earlier thread - but what is the story with the silver bars out there at the moment? My guy has ran out of soundclouds and said he only has bugatti's (@Life of Rye will avoid, many thanks) and Silver Bars.

He's a friend we've used for years and always had quality - but Ry's post has made me slightly dubious.

Apologies for being lazy and not reading through the earlier thread - but what is the story with the silver bars out there at the moment? My guy has ran out of soundclouds and said he only has bugatti's (@Life of Rye will avoid, many thanks) and Silver Bars.

He's a friend we've used for years and always had quality - but Ry's post has made me slightly dubious.

Meant to be really strong but never did the job for me

Bugatti - Avoid. I believe these are the new Audi. Funny that they are exact same colour and a car manufacturer. Very up and down but never really properly up and just sapped energy and crashy/mongy

Took matters into my own hand and sorted out different ones next day as I hadn't previously arranged.

Managed to get hold of Pink mushrooms and soundclouds

Pink mushrooms - these are decent and baring in mind consumed a day after done the job

Soundclouds - You can get them they are a slightly different orange as a new batch. NOT RED. Again the best. Even on 3rd consecutive night after a Bugatti and a Pink mushroom. Flying clean for 3/4 hours and no crash. Lots of energy and slight tingling in random places in body. Slept no problem

Still get the impression if you have a good dealer they hesitate to give away the soundclouds as he only brought aroughly half a dozen stating all he had left. He said that last year...

This was all written by a mate

I refuse to accept that the season has started until I read the first swedger related conspiracy theory

Went last year in September and had the orange SoundCloud’s the first night, my m8 scored some SoundCloud’s on the 2nd night and wen we got back to the gaff and compared they were 100% a different color! One bright pink and one is bright orange, we f***ed off the pinks cos there was no reports online and I’m glad we did now from some of the posts on here! Orange ones are sick

Back