Drugs

Has anyone tried pink hearts with LOVE written on it?

I had these back in London during November and they were superb.

However, that's not to say that they are the same batch and I don't recall seeing them mentioned on this thread thus far.

These were the ones from London last November.

Attachments

• C4DC7A8C-E30F-4453-BC77-974F9AE97BFF.jpeg
    C4DC7A8C-E30F-4453-BC77-974F9AE97BFF.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 50
This is how they look like. I tested them with ez test today, went straight to purple / black in seconds. So it is mdma. If anyone know how strong are they let me know. Thank you all !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180719-121648_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180719-121648_Gallery.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 38
Next day mate.

i understand 100% and been experimenting lots of stuff to lower that psychological & mental effect, and if this would help you, you can try it:

1- sun & beach -- this is the best thing it works 100% ull feel nothing the next following days just high, but the problem here is thats not available all year & at all places

2- weed & tea + dont eat

3- i never go back home after any party except spending 3-5 hrs outside even if theres no sun or beach, just chilling with friends outside

but the best best thing is staying in the sun & ofcourse if it is available going to the beach

i understand 100% and been experimenting lots of stuff to lower that psychological & mental effect, and if this would help you, you can try it:

1- sun & beach -- this is the best thing it works 100% ull feel nothing the next following days just high, but the problem here is thats not available all year & at all places

2- weed & tea + dont eat

3- i never go back home after any party except spending 3-5 hrs outside even if theres no sun or beach, just chilling with friends outside

but the best best thing is staying in the sun & ofcourse if it is available going to the beach

It's all in the mind, especially the anxiety type comedowns. The more you think about it, the worse it becomes. Couple puffs on a joint seems to bring it under control. Add in a few pints and before you know it you're halfway to getting back on it again. :spank: The problem with that though is that when you do stop you are left with one fkn horrible hangover/comedown all rolled into one. As I've got older though I have calmed it down a lot but once I'm in 'that' kind of mood there's no off switch. Lol.

I can't think of anything worse than being in the sun after a night out

Not if it’s super hot, but a nice 25 lying on a towel or a sunbed with dips in the sea or pool are fantastic way to sort myself out. That along woth plenty of water/fruit juice and food

Sounds like some of you want to consider doing less on the nights. ;)

I don't generally feel that bad (but I suspect I do less than many of you); maybe a bit moody, but nothing a few drinks and maybe meeting some Spotlighters can't shift.

Sounds like some of you want to consider doing less on the nights. ;)

I don't generally feel that bad (but I suspect I do less than many of you); maybe a bit moody, but nothing a few drinks and maybe meeting some Spotlighters can't shift.

I sometimes feel like I’m ready to throw myself off the balcony. Last year was especially bad but then I was blazing all day and all night. Lessons learned though, small doses etc ;)

1. Don't re-dose if come down or keep dropping. Drop once. Booster only if it is really worth that night and you are flying
2. Sleep straight after club 6hrs min. Drink a big healthy smoothie if can tolerate or a SnIcKeRs IcEcReAm
3. Wake up eat 5htp and drink a good litre of water
4. Breakfast/Plenty Vit C/electrolytes
5. Beach/Sea/early afternoon kip on the beach

You will be fresh ready to go again from 4pm

What my mate told me

6 hours sleep a night/day minimum in Ibiza is stretching things for most I would argue :lol:

Also I'm sure this has been discussed before, but with 5-HTP what is the best frequency to take? If your out for say 2/3 consecutive nights, do you take every night when you come home? I've heard some on here before advise against that saying you can get serotonin syndrome...

6 hours sleep a night/day minimum in Ibiza is stretching things for most I would argue :lol:

Also I'm sure this has been discussed before, but with 5-HTP what is the best frequency to take? If your out for say 2/3 consecutive nights, do you take every night when you come home? I've heard some on here before advise against that saying you can get serotonin syndrome...

My mate advises
Take it once you have slept and about 10 hours after last drop
post Ibiza before bed and 1st thing in morning

6hrs in Ibiza is the min. If you are not doing this then say goodbye to your central nervous system and hello to your anxiety attacks/insomnia over a period of time

Took 1 each day in Ibiza the other week and have taken 2 every day since I came back. Felt fine after 2 days which has never happened upon returning.

Back