Drugs

Are these similar to the red "ghosts" or Tulips from a few years back, with the XXX pressed into them. They were superb!
Not sure if they had xxx pressed into them... But I liked them... Dont think the ghosts are going around alot this year

Bugatti - Avoid. I believe these are the new Audi. Funny that they are exact same colour and a car manufacturer. Very up and down but never really properly up and just sapped energy and crashy/mongy

Took matters into my own hand and sorted out different ones next day as I hadn't previously arranged.

Managed to get hold of Pink mushrooms and soundclouds

Pink mushrooms - these are decent and baring in mind consumed a day after done the job

Soundclouds - You can get them they are a slightly different orange as a new batch. NOT RED. Again the best. Even on 3rd consecutive night after a Bugatti and a Pink mushroom. Flying clean for 3/4 hours and no crash. Lots of energy and slight tingling in random places in body. Slept no problem

Still get the impression if you have a good dealer they hesitate to give away the soundclouds as he only brought aroughly half a dozen stating all he had left. He said that last year...

This was all written by a mate

HOw much did you pay for those soundcoulds? " Flying clean for 3/4 hours and no crash" did u mean you didn't have a comedown effect? were u able to get back to sleep without any problem?

Last year my 10 years contact had orange SoundClouds and Donald Trump. He told me that the Donald Trump were very good quality and so I sticked on those little bad boys for 5 days with some Ikea pencil found here and there late night. Even if it was not super strong, I felt super good the next days. I am going to try the soundcloud this year if there is nothing better around. I had some red ghosts in London 3 months ago. As you said not very strong but very nice vibe and super clean. Feeling great the next day.

Not the wisest HR advice. Even if you don't feel the mental effects of the beans so much, I'm sure the physical effects are there - raised heart rate, etc. Had a few times where I've dropped doses too close together and have felt short of breath/heart blasting away. :spank: Be careful is all I'm saying.

Seems to be a regular occurence for me now. Heart rate pumping away and anxiety to the max

Not the wisest HR advice. Even if you don't feel the mental effects of the beans so much, I'm sure the physical effects are there - raised heart rate, etc. Had a few times where I've dropped doses too close together and have felt short of breath/heart blasting away. :spank: Be careful is all I'm saying.

This

Last year my 10 years contact had orange SoundClouds and Donald Trump. He told me that the Donald Trump were very good quality and so I sticked on those little bad boys for 5 days with some Ikea pencil found here and there late night. Even if it was not super strong, I felt super good the next days. I am going to try the soundcloud this year if there is nothing better around. I had some red ghosts in London 3 months ago. As you said not very strong but very nice vibe and super clean. Feeling great the next day.

i got trump by luck during time warp this year & it was goood

Back