Drugs

Bugatti - Avoid. I believe these are the new Audi. Funny that they are exact same colour and a car manufacturer. Very up and down but never really properly up and just sapped energy and crashy/mongy

This was all written by a mate
The audis are still around. Super strong as before. BUT remember from the earlier warnings: These take LONG time to work. Close to 2hr. So be patient careful with the refueling!

The best sniff I ever had was in the US. I was in New Jersey for 2 weeks for a wedding, a friend of the groom asked me what I'd like to do whilst in the US and my response was to try some American coke, next day he got me a g for 60 USD. It was very smooth and packed a real punch.

Ha. NJ/NY has good coke no doubt.

As for the coke in Ibz. There were 2 different batches when I was there, one was advertised as more speedier and the other more smooth. I tested both. The speedier one did not test strong for coke and showed traces of meth/amphetamines.....did not numb my gums. The smooth tested well for coke and could be used as a numbing agent at the dentist. Both do the trick, but I prefer the real deal.

Trumps are alive and well. Really nice pill.

K was also good. Little thin white crystal shards that tested well.

Last edited:
How much are pills, generally speaking, in Ibiza? Just wondering if they're better value than crystal. It actually works that way back home for me now. Pills work out about half the price of crystal by md content!

As for the coke in Ibz. There were 2 different batches when I was there, one was advertised as more speedier and the other more smooth. I tested both. The speedier one did not test strong for coke and showed traces of meth/amphetamines.....did not numb my gums. The smooth tested well for coke and could be used as a numbing agent at the dentist. Both do the trick, but I prefer the real deal.
“Tested both”? As in scientifically tested or recreationally!

How much are pills, generally speaking, in Ibiza? Just wondering if they're better value than crystal. It actually works that way back home for me now. Pills work out about half the price of crystal by md content!

10£/€ each if your buying the odd few cheaper if you get for example 10+

Cheaper and better imo

10£/€ each if your buying the odd few cheaper if you get for example 10+

Cheaper and better imo

Whether that's cheaper, depends on the strength of pill and how much you get your md for, but it seemed to have crept up in price since last year. Still, both a HELL of a lot more expensive than back home: 2 - 4 x the price. :eek:

Whether that's cheaper, depends on the strength of pill and how much you get your md for, but it seemed to have crept up in price since last year. Still, both a HELL of a lot more expensive than back home: 2 - 4 x the price. :eek:

I thought £10 was standard in uk? Certainly what people pay round here

Not that i would know of course...

But i actually havent bought one at home for well over a year things could of changed

I thought £10 was standard in uk? Certainly what people pay round here

Not that i would know of course...

But i actually havent bought one at home for well over a year things could of changed

Maybe street/club prices are different from online.

This is how they look like. I tested them with ez test today, went straight to purple / black in seconds. So it is mdma. If anyone know how strong are they let me know. Thank you all !

When I was on the island I heard about these as well. These are apparently new to the island and were recommended by salesmen.

I do not have any first hand reports on them, but there is a recent report on these (although the person messes up the roll). Careful with these as these appear to be strong as well.

https://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=38015

When I was on the island I heard about these as well. These are apparently new to the island and were recommended by salesmen.

I do not have any first hand reports on them, but there is a recent report on these (although the person messes up the roll). Careful with these as these appear to be strong as well.

https://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=38015

Assuming that report is right about the amount of md (180 - 200mg), one would be too much but a half probably not quite enough (for me, anyway; YMMV).

?? Not nonsense at all. A ~250mg pill could be extremely dangerous, especially to someone with little or no tolerance. Any pill these days should be assumed to be double dosed - because most of them are. Start with a half at most!
Oh this changes everything !! Zzzzzz

Back