Drugs

?. I have the 5 million questions starting already now, were in cork since yesterday took it handy last night dinner and few drinks .I went for swim this morning came back clothes everywhere, couple of lines racked out and she still might have a look in the shops for something else to wear? my fault of course for rushing us down yesterday even though we missed two buses.

Sending hugs mate, sounds like a nightmare scenario!

This time of year particularly is a tough one for men like us.

Stay strong mate!

View attachment 8192

Treated myself to one of these at the weekend.

Pretty strong and pure. Was told they can take a while to come up, as they are very hard pressed (as usual with Q Dance presses).

So started with a half and crunched it up a little bit between my teeth. Sure enough around 40 minutes in my missus started speaking to me 100mph (sure sign lol) and I was beginning to get that warm fuzzy feeling through my body.

Helped along by being in the middle of around 10k people at the Warehouse Project in Manchester and some crazy techno music bouncing through my ears.

After a good 4-5 month break this really started hitting us hard and fast. What a feeling man!

Redosed about an hour in, with a quarter bit. Was really flying now. Holy shit was getting the eye wiggle stuff and all that crazy shenanigans.

Music was pumping. Had me dancing like a robot from nineteen eighty four! FROM NINETEEN EIGHTY FOURRRRR ?

This new Mayfield Depot is a great venue and the crowd were unreal, really up for it. Such a great atmosphere in the place.

Afterwards, it tailed off nice and easy. Quick shower back at the digs and no problems getting some sleep.

Had some light afterglows through the next day, which was just as well as I spent most of the evening building Lego with my 7 year old daughter lol.

Keep your eyes open for the NL stamp, good clean and very strong pills. Also this stuff works a lot better when you have a good break in between.

Happy New Year in advance my pedigree chums ?:D Hope you’s all have a good one!
Proper venue that place! Can’t wait to go back next year!

glad you enjoyed the night.

always good to have a night free of the kids and a hotel room booked!

Proper venue that place! Can’t wait to go back next year!

glad you enjoyed the night.

always good to have a night free of the kids and a hotel room booked!

Thanks buddy ?? it certainly is a great venue!

Same here, looking forward to a return trip. Hopefully they might announce a few more nights for 2020 ?

Won a couple of these in a Christmas cracker :D.......

1B8D2807-CDFE-412C-AA09-90501A1AA3D6.jpeg

Ay carumba!!!!!

Same here, looking forward to a return trip. Hopefully they might announce a few more nights for 2020 ?

View attachment 8201

Ay carumba!!!!!

Did you go to the kaluki event ? I was there. Unreal night ! The atmosphere was the best I have experienced all year! Everyone was bouncing. Music was good too!!

Did you go to the kaluki event ? I was there. Unreal night ! The atmosphere was the best I have experienced all year! Everyone was bouncing. Music was good too!!

Yes mate! The Kaluki night, was bloody awesome!

Had a great night! Like you say, the crowd was really up for it and in good spirits. Security were chill as f***. Easy and quick que system to get in.

Venue inside is immense. Great if you like that classic rave in a warehouse type experience.

Took this photo on the way in. Really want to go again :D ?

C93F2B10-3B12-4EF0-B02C-DF632C0B9584.jpeg

View attachment 8201

Ay carumba!!!!!

there's a report of the same looking pills on the UK section of pillreports if you haven't already seen it mate ? sound kosher, enjoy

Back