Drugs

BenH

erm guys. I've been wanting to post something like this for a few days but here goes.

generally, this thread has been borderline for a while now.

can everyone please first have a quick read of this excerpt of our forum rules:

No posts about how or where to get drugs.
I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated.

so...
- we are cool with discussions about safer use, warnings, personal experience about certain substances etc.
but
- we are NOT cool with 'oh that airbnb guy' and stuff like 'I'd love to get a contact for'. I know everyone exactly knows what I mean so stop it. I don't want to be the forum police and start deleting posts in this thread but rather would simply everyone understand that this behaviour is NOT OK and needs to stop.
Apologies pal, wasn’t looking for a contact but I get what your saying

AntonioGeordio

remember defqon pills? There were snides doing the rounds here and im sure they turned out to be 2cb. I took them without knowing this at the time?
I was up at the Edinburgh fringe a couple of years ago, and met up with a group of lads I know from Glasgow.

All firmly off their nuts on E ??

Asked them what pills they had, as I’m always curious what designs people have.

One of them said ‘f*** knows mate, they look like wee fidget spinners or something!’

Lol ? they were Defqons ??

Moha

Last edited:

AntonioGeordio

I’ve got a little stash on the back burner that I’ve built up over a couple of years. Coming to the end of a nice 4 month break, got a WHP night at Manchester coming up in December. Spoilt for choice here.

Edit: I don’t sell these things. Just like to try and keep one of each press so I can take them on to the Antiques Roadshow in a display case one day, if I make it into old age.

Browny

I’ve got a little stash on the back burner that I’ve built up over a couple of years. Coming to the end of a nice 4 month break, got a WHP night at Manchester coming up in December. Spoilt for choice here.

Edit: I don’t sell these things. Just like to try and keep one of each press so I can take them on to the Antiques Roadshow in a display case one day, if I make it into old age.

View attachment 8104
only the best for you sir!