Drugs

remember defqon pills? There were snides doing the rounds here and im sure they turned out to be 2cb. I took them without knowing this at the time?

I was up at the Edinburgh fringe a couple of years ago, and met up with a group of lads I know from Glasgow.

All firmly off their nuts on E ??

Asked them what pills they had, as I’m always curious what designs people have.

One of them said ‘f*** knows mate, they look like wee fidget spinners or something!’

Lol ? they were Defqons ??

Wowsers! This hefty document dropped today.

Wowsers! This hefty document dropped today.

Certainly hefty! How much impact do you think this with have on the UK and other Countries?

Last edited:
I’ve got a little stash on the back burner that I’ve built up over a couple of years. Coming to the end of a nice 4 month break, got a WHP night at Manchester coming up in December. Spoilt for choice here.

Edit: I don’t sell these things. Just like to try and keep one of each press so I can take them on to the Antiques Roadshow in a display case one day, if I make it into old age.

I’ve got a little stash on the back burner that I’ve built up over a couple of years. Coming to the end of a nice 4 month break, got a WHP night at Manchester coming up in December. Spoilt for choice here.

Edit: I don’t sell these things. Just like to try and keep one of each press so I can take them on to the Antiques Roadshow in a display case one day, if I make it into old age.

View attachment 8104

only the best for you sir!

@AntonioGeordio collectors, I believe, have recently seen huge gains in mitsubishis of the 2003 vintage. 2004 california sunrise have strong values. Doves from the 88-92 period would form the anchor of any serious portfolio
Newcomers to the collecting world are advised to beware of the relatively poor flavours and bouquet provided by the lean years of 2006 - 2012. Whilst appearing to offer value for money in pricing terms, it is well known that a lack of quality through this period makes these non-vintage years.

:lol:

Back