Drugs

What's best coke you've had in Ibiza or uk? I've had really good stuff both places but the best I had in Ibiza suppose it's how much it's cut with

Unfortunately it's all cut. It's just a matter what with? Majority is cut with lidocaine, lignocaine or levamisole . The thing mixing with these will give the impression it's decent coke. I'd Say the vast majority of people have never had anything near even 50% pure.

Unfortunately it's all cut. It's just a matter what with? Majority is cut with lidocaine, lignocaine or levamisole . The thing mixing with these will give the impression it's decent coke. I'd Say the vast majority of people have never had anything near even 50% pure.

I also don't get the fuss - never done it myself....but why would you want to feel sober and have to keep snorting every 30mins/1hr in the toilet???

coke is a daytime drug for me in Ibiza. Nighttime is when the mdma and pills come out. Although if I'm somewhere like circo then the md and pills start late afternoon. But I pretty much always have a wrap on me through the day. Few joints, cigarettes and beers and it's the perfect detox diet

I also don't get the fuss - never done it myself....but why would you want to feel sober and have to keep snorting every 30mins/1hr in the toilet???

It is probably the most overrated (and expensive) drug, which doesn't stop, ahem, a friend doing it occasionally. I'm not sure the effect is to sober people up, more like turning people into more energetic and talkative drunks. Also it's a comparatively dangerous one when you look at drug death statistics. Pre-ban mephedrone (not sure if it took off in other countries like it did in the UK?) seemed to me to be everything coke should be but ain't. But that one went to **** after it got banned.

I love C! Everyone likes different stuff. I am not a fan of MD and pills too much! My body cant handle alot of MD and pills, but Charlie I can handle. It is annoying tho always having to go toilet all the time. Doesnt make me talkative tho most of the time depends on my mood. I can get moody on it tho and have no tolerance for people pushy and shoving when I am on it. I think I look well moody on it sometimes tho even tho i do think its cus i have a resting bitch face ha

I'm kinda glad I can take or leave it. I know people who do love it and might routinely spend £160+ a night just on that. Certainly an expensive taste to develop.

It is probably the most overrated (and expensive) drug, which doesn't stop, ahem, a friend doing it occasionally. I'm not sure the effect is to sober people up, more like turning people into more energetic and talkative drunks. Also it's a comparatively dangerous one when you look at drug death statistics. Pre-ban mephedrone (not sure if it took off in other countries like it did in the UK?) seemed to me to be everything coke should be but ain't. But that one went to **** after it got banned.
mephidrone is pure poison , never seen its appeal. Worst come down imaginable.

I love C! Everyone likes different stuff. I am not a fan of MD and pills too much! My body cant handle alot of MD and pills, but Charlie I can handle. It is annoying tho always having to go toilet all the time. Doesnt make me talkative tho most of the time depends on my mood. I can get moody on it tho and have no tolerance for people pushy and shoving when I am on it. I think I look well moody on it sometimes tho even tho i do think its cus i have a resting bitch face ha
:lol::lol:

mephidrone is pure poison , never seen its appeal. Worst come down imaginable.

The comedown is horrible, I will grant you that, and it can have a huge psychological pull. However, consider that when it was legal in the UK, very few people died from it (most deaths reported in the media were down to other substances) and cocaine deaths dropped as cocaine users switched to meph.

I found meth a bit trippy, personally prefer the MD and pills.

Had some little gold bars in june when we were out there.

Best pill at the moment for me is the Blue punisher..

Those days are over for me. I used to feel naked if I went out without an 8th of chisel on the hip. I wouldn't even board a plane to Ibiza without at least half ounce stashed under my bollocks ! :lol:
This could well be me. I don't touch the stuff in the uk since having my first kid but will have a dabble while on holiday this year with friends. Last time i did it was Ibiza 2014 so who knows maybe I will struggle. I agree with @heavenisibiza its more a social drug than clubbing. Can have some good sessions after a club in the early hours back at the apartment

Back