Drugs

Anyone been to hi??

Seems a lack of gear in there , think I've been twice and not been offered anything, dealing in the clubs must be getting harder

Trust me they need a few peps in there to get the party's going ,

Especially glitterbox

People should just get/sell their stuff before entering the club. I don't like being offered or even worse being asked if Iv any pills for sale in the club

Yeah, watch out for that. I got asked in Space a couple of years back by a (very sober seeming) random stranger if I had anything to sell. Something about it made the 'undercover police' bell ring, though could have been a false alarm. I don't know how many undercover police are in the clubs but I'm sure there will be at least the occasional one. Really best not to be kind to strangers, unless you want to risk a dealing/supply charge.

Back in June i had a very pretty Asian girl hand me her phone with the phrase "where are you from?" in various languages. I Replied London UK and she then pulled up a list of various substances she had.
I asked if i could try before i buy and she said yes. The Mandy was Pretty good stuff

Yeah, watch out for that. I got asked in Space a couple of years back by a (very sober seeming) random stranger if I had anything to sell. Something about it made the 'undercover police' bell ring, though could have been a false alarm. I don't know how many undercover police are in the clubs but I'm sure there will be at least the occasional one. Really best not to be kind to strangers, unless you want to risk a dealing/supply charge.

according to FGP one of the drum circle drummers at benirras is an undercover cop! did I read that correctly?!

Back