Drugs

This could well be me. I don't touch the stuff in the uk since having my first kid

That's good,keep it that way. Always make sure the family comes first.

Have a little dabble while you're away if you want. I haven't really touched it in about 8yrs. When I've had the odd bugal when I've been out I can feel myself turning into a fiend again... And I'm not keen on that anymore. Maybe you'll find it the same?

if good stuff, the first line is always amazing, then it's diminishing returns thereafter.

the worst part is having to listen to other people talking at you about themselves. Because there is never anyone or anything more interesting than yourself. obviously.

I have mixed feelings about it. It obviously feels good and can offer a real confidence boost. But I don't like the way that people become slaves to it or how aggressive or selfish certain mates get. And the whole supply chain makes me very uncomfortable.

pretty much everyone I know in East London depends on it. I've seen personalities change and friendships fracture. I've also heard amazing music made under the influence and been to legendary after parties.

it's a very complex story.

if good stuff, the first line is always amazing, then it's diminishing returns thereafter.

the worst part is having to listen to other people talking at you about themselves. Because there is never anyone or anything more interesting than yourself. obviously.

I have mixed feelings about it. It obviously feels good and can offer a real confidence boost. But I don't like the way that people become slaves to it or how aggressive or selfish certain mates get. And the whole supply chain makes me very uncomfortable.

pretty much everyone I know in East London depends on it. I've seen personalities change and friendships fracture. I've also heard amazing music made under the influence and been to legendary after parties.

Are you Charlie's sales rep? :twisted:

My 2 cents for what its worth.

I have long been a user of class A's. Almost 17 years, and while I am no means an expert on the subject, I feel I have enough experience to comment a little on the subject.

I have always been searching for an alternative or an "escape from reality" if you will. I was 13 years old when I smoked my first joint, 14 when I had my first alcoholic drink. 17 when I dropped my first pill and somewhere in the 10 years following my first ecstacy experience I smoked crack, ate mushrooms, took lsd and had morphine multiple times in all its various forms.

Living in America for almost 4 years during the end of my teens and early 20's I was exposed to a wide variety of top class supplements (for want of a better word) and I was fortunate to come away from these experiences unscathed.

Although I am still here, alive and kickin' as it were, to tell the tale. Unfortunately, some of my friends are not. I have lost 2 very close friends, 1 to cok3 and the other to xtacy.

My whole point here is to say that in my experience and the experience of working with different groups throughout the british and Irish isles is that its not always the drugs that kill people, but the people themselves. Now I know I will cop some slack from saying that but the night my first friend died, he passed away from a heart attack after taking cok3 that we all took from the same Key .He was 33 years old.
My other friend died after taking a pill, something which he had never done before. 1st time unlucky. Only thing is, there was at least 14 of us who had all bought pills from the same dealer at the same time and no-one else suffered at all from the pills. He was 27 years old.

My point (as long winded as it is) is that its maybe not the strength of the pills or other drugs in general thats the problem. But the user maybe not being experienced enough, or has underlying health problems.

I dont know for certain. I just find it hard to believe that a tablet that has been formed from a vat of powder thats has been mixed as evenly as possible in most cases, can somehow end up with all of the potency/toxins/waste of the entire batch and 1 poor sod ends up getting that pill while the other 9999 pills from that batch cause no harm at all.

the most intelligent post on this thread

.... I've seen personalities change and friendships fracture

Agree with all this 100%. Charlie is a particularly selfish indulgence imho, all about the ego and that's one of the reasons why it was never a match for me. I never liked anyone better when they were on coke and usually didn't like them as much. Certainly didn't like myself as it enhances the most arrogant and obnoxious side of a nature as the price of feeling "more confident"

It's not something that gives much reward without excess either. Travelling back from West Africa after an unplanned serious binge on a business trip courtesy of Government officials of a country that shall remain nameless was the final straw, a la >>>

and spending a 6 hour layover with clothes covered in your own blood from nosebleeds that wouldn't stop through the whole of the first flight feeling like crawling into the earth and never returning ... it just never brought anything but grief in the end :rolleyes: :spank:

Agree with all this 100%. Charlie is a particularly selfish indulgence imho, all about the ego and that's one of the reasons why it was never a match for me. I never liked anyone better when they were on coke and usually didn't like them as much. Certainly didn't like myself as it enhances the most arrogant and obnoxious side of a nature as the price of feeling "more confident"

It's not something that gives much reward without excess either. Travelling back from West Africa after an unplanned serious binge on a business trip courtesy of Government officials of a country that shall remain nameless was the final straw, a la >>>

and spending a 6 hour layover with clothes covered in your own blood from nosebleeds that wouldn't stop through the whole of the first flight feeling like crawling into the earth and never returning ... it just never brought anything but grief in the end :rolleyes: :spank:
Probably some serious purity involved there. I read something before about even if you got 100% pure it has to be cut with something as it's too harsh on the nose and bursts blood vessels quicker

And the whole supply chain makes me very uncomfortable.

Yeah, this for sure, though one could argue that what goes on in the supply chain is the fault of prohibition. Still, it does seem to be much worse than other drugs in this respect, or at least that's the impression one gets from the media.

Yeah, this for sure, though one could argue that what goes on in the supply chain is the fault of prohibition. Still, it does seem to be much worse than other drugs in this respect, or at least that's the impression one gets from the media.
Lots of industries have unethical supply chains. From the kids that make designer clothes in sweatshop firetraps to the platinum miners gunned down in South Africa. There's no difference ,only one end product is legal and Coke isn't. It doesn't make it ok but media will try make you feel bad for having a line.

Lots of industries have unethical supply chains. From the kids that make designer clothes in sweatshop firetraps to the platinum miners gunned down in South Africa. There's no difference ,only one end product is legal and Coke isn't. It doesn't make it ok but media will try make you feel bad for having a line.

While probably more than half of the folk employed in the media enjoy a line themselves. o_O

I guess the difference is that people have to wear clothes by necessity but they don't have to snort toot?

now I'm all for changing the law but as it stands I feel a lot more comfortable ordering some synthetics off some libertarians on the internet than putting money in the pockets of latin american killers

Spot on. I like it but then hate it. It doesnt even last that long either and you don't feel like you're on a trip like M.

Quite the mix this year, and from various conversations with people I got chatting to there's not a stand out this year like in previous years - for example last year it was Music On and the year before the Silver bars, both of these little was needed to get the buzz even for the seasoned veterans!
Green Heineken - decent but nothing special VERY SWEATY
Orange Trump - not bad but bit trippy on the eyes, you know the 'spaced out' kind!
Ikea pencil, beige - ok but effects didn't last long enough
Ikea pencil, blue - average nothing like the hype surrounding them
Grey SIM - these were decent but needed a minimum of one for any effect

Here's hoping next year there is something of the quality of the first two mentioned at the start of my post. Not sure if the humidity played a big part this year but found all of them to be more sweaty than normal.

Back