Drugs

MDMA.. always had a reliable source over the years including this year. Happy to PM but wont break any forum rules in doing so. Upto the Forum mods from here.....

Had suprisingly decent C from lucky guys too when desperate! Most is shit tho but if lucky its possible, never a full bag tho!

Me and a mate had ran out of what we had brought last year so we decided to take a chance with a west end PR guy, worst decision of our lives. This stuff was mixed with E and whatever else, very off putting.

Had suprisingly decent C from lucky guys too when desperate! Most is shit tho but if lucky its possible, never a full bag tho!

Wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them! Used the same guy for the last few years and even his cheap stuff was good. The pure stuff was another level though!

Its all timing mate. Usually good to go between 7-11am.. :twisted: thats the only after party I was interested in..:) with after parties now starting a 5pm I could get a nap in as well...

A old party mate of mine who has since died pulled this z list fit irish model one night in Dublin he went back to her place to carry on.. she kept trying to go down on him and he pulled her back up every time because "me knob was up me arse" as he put it...:lol:
Awww bless your friend...bloody hell life too short!

Just returned from Ibiza and I noticed a much higher police presence in San An and Ibiza town. Did not see any of the usual pick pocket teams that haunt the streets of San An at night. At daytime the police were walking in pairs up and down the streets and I saw several police cars parked at the usual drug dealer hangouts. Police must be in full swing this time. Wonder if they got a pay rise. ;)

Back