Drugs

Our group managed to source MDMA people said it was good and got some bright pink pills. People started small with a nibble and worked up slowly. Everyone had a good time and we all look after each other.

Only issue was going to the bar in a club, getting two beers handing over tokens and then paying for the two drinks. I spent a lot of money that night..

I suspect there's more than that given the feedback.

Doesn't make logical or commercial sense to put K or Coke in a pill considering how cheap MD is

I can say that there was no MD in the pill and if there was if was a very small amount

My heart rate however was up at 130ish while sitting and I felt like I had a really damn strong pre-workout

So I would suggest there is either a high amount of caffeine in them or just speed

*not promoting drug use*

What's the the coke like this year? Don't want to snort something I think is coke and turns out being k

I know there is a stigma attached to ocean beach on here but what is the situation like with getting stuff in there/buying stuff in there?. Not a big deal if we can't as it is a day event.

Can't talk about sourcing or venues on the website - however I will say I was not offered anything in OBC last week.

I'm over Saturday week and usually bring my own, if i'm honest i would much rather source on the island but i have had too many shitty experiences over the years that bringing my own is seen as the best option for me.

bringing my own is seen as the best option for me
UDipSVh.gif

Back