Drugs

You find it hard to believe that illegal, unregulated extacy pills could be dangerously over dosed or cut with harmful substances???

But otherwise I somewhat agree with you that there can be many other factors involved such as an underlying med condition, alcohol or other drug intake, dehydration etc.

If you're in good health and the substance is reasonably pure, and is what you think it is, 99.9% of people will be fine and have a great time.
Unfortunately you can't really be sure of either. People get greedy for whatever reasons and overdo it ,and purity varies.
It's really on us users to minimise our own risk and get on with it.

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2017/07/25/mujer-muere-can-misses-extasis/930891.html

20369484_10158982143080237_7176348685514061175_o.jpg

I can't pretend to be a saint, but more people need to read about the unique reaction between cocaine and alcohol when taken together and what that does to your body over time - basically the build up of a chemical that your body won't clear and will increase the likelihood of a heart attack at an early age. I know a few cocaine users who are unaware of this.

I can't pretend to be a saint, but more people need to read about the unique reaction between cocaine and alcohol when taken together and what that does to your body over time - basically the build up of a chemical that your body won't clear and will increase the likelihood of a heart attack at an early age. I know a few cocaine users who are unaware of this.
I am now thanks...I like my C but lukily I am not a big drinker at all. ..I can go out and drink one or two glasses of alcohol if that, sometimes none and just water

mossa please read the forum rules, sensible discussion is allowed. what we don't allow on here is where you can get what.

No posts about how or where to get drugs.
I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated.

There was a fairly young lad KO'd in San An bus station on Thursday whose friends had said he'd taken something.

Not moving at all, didnt look to be in a good way. They were fanning him / pouring water on him to cool him down, then ran out of water so used Buckfast :lol:. Hope he was ok in the end.

Audis - stay away
IKEAs - good not amazing
Blue ikeas - ok - dropped of very quickly
Green with a ?- must be full of smack as I wants to sit down all night
Supermen- keep going back to these - very dancy

As mentioned above stay away from the Audi's - everyone is selling them and they are not MDMA and dealers are trying to shift them.

Orange sound clouds are very very good if you can source them. Could possibly be the best I have had

As mentioned above stay away from the Audi's - everyone is selling them and they are not MDMA and dealers are trying to shift them.

Orange sound clouds are very very good if you can source them. Could possibly be the best I have had
Are the sounds clouds huge? Think i had one and latest for days ha

Back