Drugs

Leave the audis alone, bad reviews on pill report and a mate got pretty ill off half a monkey. The yellow Rolls Royces were the best I took personally

Yep the Rolls are very good - the dealer I used told me he had none then by the end of the trip he then somehow had 5 on top of an order of 20 as he ran out of Audi's....which suggests to me that the dealers are aware the audi's are poor and trying to get rid of them all....Audi's and Pink Monkeys seemed very common when I was there in June and tried both personally and would say they are very under dosed and or just full with caffeine...

I'm going to do a little experiment this year during my trip, make random purchases off of various sellers then have everything tested so I can get a better idea of what's floating around I will publish the results and the info I gathered on Reddit, and if the moderators are cool with it I will share the results/info here on Spotlight.

I'm going to do a little experiment this year during my trip, make random purchases off of various sellers then have everything tested so I can get a better idea of what's floating around I will publish the results and the info I gathered on Reddit, and if the moderators are cool with it I will share the results/info here on Spotlight.

You are a modern day hero. :)

Interesting thread. If anyone would like to PM me details for locations *caugh* it would greatfullly appreciated. Would save me from getting ripped off by the looky looks fake sunglasses like last year.

I used pill reports and still got mugged off ffs lol

Yep the Rolls are very good - the dealer I used told me he had none then by the end of the trip he then somehow had 5 on top of an order of 20 as he ran out of Audi's....which suggests to me that the dealers are aware the audi's are poor and trying to get rid of them all....Audi's and Pink Monkeys seemed very common when I was there in June and tried both personally and would say they are very under dosed and or just full with caffeine...
I had 2 rolls royces within a couple of hours of eachother and at one point I thought sankeys had turned into Debenhams, tripping my head off, amazing stuff

Imo Don't waste ur money on the coke out there its terrible quality and too expensive.

Stick to pills. That Brown crap is nasty.. we got some white powder md that was very nice,the way it should be..:) if someone is say Crystal or flake,good chance its shit..

Stick to pills. That Brown crap is nasty.. we got some white powder md that was very nice,the way it should be..:) if someone is say Crystal or flake,good chance its shit..

That's interesting. I have had good crystal the past few years, both brown and white...

Back