Drugs

Great news headline here few year ago of a local member of the *traveling community* (pikey) was asked to give urine sample which he did,then drank the piss and tried to eat the fckn cup..:eek:

Hahaha fkn hell thats unreal. Wonder what the popo thought of that!?

making a big noise on social media but not actually formally reporting the guy to the cops is pretty bad. This Brazilian guy's life in Ibiza is now ruined even though he hasn't been charged with anything!
absolutely appalling if he is indeed not guilty (which seems entirely plausible given he came forward). Even if he is guilty, you can't be making allegations without any kind of proof and jepordise a future investigation. She was with someone called "Bill" which sounds like a male name (although maybe not).

There's one thing being paranoid and another making serious allegations of events happening in a long established global club where (as far as i am aware) there have never been such claims before.

saw the guy at destino when i left the place
i saw him at privilege cox Resistance & even ask a pic with the guy but i guess ill avoid to publish it on my fb album , Me & random
tbh he has got weird rapist face

:D,this little mustache, Hitler look a like ,joking, he was just asking for tips :eek: , i guess if he were a rapist he won't dress like this...as long as people wont bash me im fine :lol:

Last edited:
making a big noise on social media but not actually formally reporting the guy to the cops is pretty bad. This Brazilian guy's life in Ibiza is now ruined even though he hasn't been charged with anything!

EXACTLY!! But trying explaining this to the angry mob and you get accused of being a rapist sympathiser! Let's be f***in' honest, that video although creepy and persistent... show absolutely zero criminal behaviour. Zero. If you're gonna label this guy a rapist, you might as well be doing the same to 90% of the male attendees of Music On!
I'm the first to criticize the overzealous nature of a lot of men in clubs - both here and at home. But it's a huge leap to go from nuisance to sex offender with no evidence.
Let's remember: NOBODY has come forward saying they have been physically assaulted. It's all speculation and blank filling.

EXACTLY!! But trying explaining this to the angry mob and you get accused of being a rapist sympathiser! Let's be f***in' honest, that video although creepy and persistent... show absolutely zero criminal behaviour. Zero. If you're gonna label this guy a rapist, you might as well be doing the same to 90% of the male attendees of Music On!
I'm the first to criticize the overzealous nature of a lot of men in clubs - both here and at home. But it's a huge leap to go from nuisance to sex offender with no evidence.
Let's remember: NOBODY has come forward saying they have been physically assaulted. It's all speculation and blank filling.

Ive been having similar conversations with the umpteen people who have struck up conversations with me about it knowing i regularly visit the island.

Even when you point out that the worst *potential* scenario: is that naming this guy so publicly gave him ample opportunity to dump his alleged date-rape drugs, before the police knocked on his door, and they still don't get it.

Mmm.. can you tell your whereabouts on the night in question..?;)

I look more like this pirate

depositphotos_96459798-stock-photo-fat-pirate-in-black-shirt.jpg

Back