Drugs

The day I call.ibiza home would be after a massive Euro millions lotto win and you'll all be invited to a 3day party in my new villa over looking the West End.. No Tech,no phones and no shirts...:)

What about pirate hats?

The day I call.ibiza home would be after a massive Euro millions lotto win and you'll all be invited to a 3day party in my new villa over looking the West End.. No Tech,no phones and no shirts...:)

Ahaha well never mind then. It’s like a home away from home.

To report: had 1. Very smooth. Would recommend. Gonna get back into it. Cheers

That is a real shame. (I mean it in a genuine and non sarcastic way, sometimes online comments can be taken the wrong way). Some poor family have been given the worst news ever.

I've just returned from Ibiza last night and catching up with things, but I noticed in the relatively short 10 day period I was over there that there were a few unfortunate deaths in and around San Antonio. Not all drug related and I imagine its all been covered in the various threads on here.

Sad times.

Anyone had blue square facebooks? Reviews appreciated

Can't say I've heard of them out there. Try and get hold of the orange soundclouds or the tan Ikea pencils, they aren't too hard to track down.

Was offered red Tulips and Grey Mitsubishis in PDB at the weekend. Obviously body swerved them and found some pencils. Some people will try and sell you any old sh1te.

Use the net to do a bit of research and take a test kit with you, small price to pay to avoid being in the hurt locker and wasting a few days of your holiday.

Can't say I've heard of them out there. Try and get hold of the orange soundclouds or the tan Ikea pencils, they aren't too hard to track down.

Was offered red Tulips and Grey Mitsubishis in PDB at the weekend. Obviously body swerved them and found some pencils. Some people will try and sell you any old sh1te.

Use the net to do a bit of research and take a test kit with you, small price to pay to avoid being in the hurt locker and wasting a few days of your holiday.
The pencils are a bit smacky , I’ve seen a few sick on them . Might be overdoing it though !!

The pencils are a bit smacky , I’ve seen a few sick on them . Might be overdoing it though !!

I don’t think they are, personally. The ones I had, this year and last, certainly didn’t feel adulterated in any way.

Might be a dodgy batch in circulation though. Could easily have been copied, as the Ikea pencils have been a popular press.

More than likely it’s people overdoing it, like you say. It’s a classic excuse when someone has pushed it a bit too far, blaming a skaggy pill.

And people have been known to push it slightly in Ibiza :confused:

Just a photo reference for the Soundclouds we had. Think I saw earlier in the thread there was a slightly different design/colour shade going around.

These ones tested good with the marquis, froehde and mecke.

Very smooth and, as already mentioned earlier in the thread, very strong.

C5FAACCC-71A5-4810-B530-84C8242986F8.jpeg

I was sick with one, so much so I went back to the caravan on the Saturday night of a festival last year and misssed a night of music, I’d not over done it anymore than normal either!

Back