Drugs

Just to let you all know, I'm not a RaveBox salesman or have any shares in them or anything :lol: or trying to knock anyones alpha male status towards MDMA

Just thought I'd give it a shot and see how it worked out. Can't be any worse than some of the pills I've had down my neck over the years :confused:.

Worked well for me, I'll definitely carry it on. Although will just get them separately from Holland & Barretts or somewhere like that.

I'm no spring chicken, I need all the help I can get these days :lol:

Ha. Off topic but yep we last raved in 89. Then we definitely 'went clubbing' after that. Lately urban kids seem to refer to 'the spot' quite often or 'at da club' - really hard to keep up these days.

On topic - Can't see what a rave box brings to the table. You can't beat the come down. Eat fruit. Sleep. Cheeky wee bump if its bad. Another top tip. Don't drink cheap alcohol and avoid fizzy mixers - I've found that the less adulterated the high the easier the next day is.

haha a cheeky wee bump, the ultimate 'get out of jail free card' :lol: although your top tip of avoiding cheap alcohol with fizzy mixers is probably hard to avoid.

Off topic - seams to be a healthy (somewhat illegal) rave scene around Newcastle over the past few years, Ouseburn area. Even had one inside the tyne bridge elevater shaft. Most of the clubs are gone, killed off by the extended drinking hours. Seams like a lot of people still want to drop a pill and have a good dance. People are fed up with the poser type bars that seam to dominate now.

Would love to see things go full circle and have the likes of raves such as Nocturnal fired back up again on the fields. Was so good back in the day even local Labour MP Ronnie Campbell tipped up and was on camera telling everyone how good it is and they should have them every weekend :lol:

The rave box is just convenience but just to put it out there that there is no proof that supplements/vitamins actually work.

Rely on a good balanced diet
If you see someone gurning then that is because they probably live off McDonalds and Crisps before they landed on the island so they lack magnesium from fruit and veg

When you're on the island get a super smoothy that will give you Vit c and magnesium from Orange/Spinach or pick up something like a Aloe Vera drink from the shop. Consume 5htp and drink plenty of water. When you do have an appetite don't go to Burger King. It will give you an easier ride and massively speed up recovery

What my mate told me anyway

Would agree, although I don't believe its purely poor diet that will make you gurn. I think its probably too much, too soon into the system. From my experience anyway, I know one size doesn't fit all when it comes to this.

The 5HTP works best with the EGCG so I'm told, although its recommended to leave at least 24 hours afterwards as it can apparently trigger serotonin syndrome.

As for the magnesium it seams to help by brimming it in your system a couple of hours before you drop a pill, certainly made a difference for me and my bottom lip lol.

Funny you mention Burger King. Coming home through the airport and I noticed most of the healthy eating type places are pretty empty. Walk down towards Burger King and the place is mobbed! Every till about 8 people deep and the staff run of their feet lol

Someone back home has offered a friend some blue, green and yellow nike air maxs.

They dont seem to be this seasons range and struggling to find reviews online! Any help?

As always, test them if you can mate.

That is also a really easy press to get hold off. Quick search online and you can find the dies for a small price.

AirMax-247x300.jpg

Not saying they aren't good pills, just they are easy for someone to get hold of and start knocking out pills to make a quick buck. Especially with all the festivals etc going full swing at this time of year.

Testing wont really tell you how strong they are, but they could indicate if anything nasty is in them.

Hi guys,

Has anyone had Pink Hearts or Blue Mitsubishis bought on the island?

I've searched a few websites for reports and I am not sure if the Pink Hearts might be the ones tested negative for MDMA by 'The Loop' at Love Saves the Day festival in Bristol. They look pretty similar right?

Here are the reports for the Pink Hearts

https://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=38127
https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=6342
https://wearetheloop.org/drug-alerts/

I found 1 report for the Blue Mitsubishis which was positive and they look very similar but this was from April 2017 so can't be sure.

https://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=37212

Here are pics of the ones found in Ibiza:

View attachment 5624

View attachment 5625
From mate today
IMG_20180825_122450.jpg

does anybody know is pills has an expiry date.

we found a 2 years old bag, is it worth using or no.
Not e, but found some 5 year out of date diazepam at home last year. Checked with my pharmacist cousin if still fine to take, said just take double.

years ago an old friend of mine who‘s a chemist said that, from a chemical point of view, MDMA is similar to salt. salt never expires if stored properly (dry and not exposed to overly high temperatures).

his take was that pills and/or mdma crystals can easily be kept up to 5 years or even a decade and won‘t lose any of its punch. I‘ve never tried to max it out, but I did have pills that were 3 years old and felt zero difference to when I first got them

wrong thread really but I think in the future we can expect releases from black coffee with a lot of people you wouldn't expect. it's all part of a plan.

I could be wrong but that screams to me that he’s just about the ££££

Someone back home has offered a friend some blue, green and yellow nike air maxs.

They dont seem to be this seasons range and struggling to find reviews online! Any help?
I had blue sneakers/trainers a few months ago. I didn't study them to see if they were nike airmax lol but I suppose that would make sense

You can post a pic of them if you want and il tell you if they look the same.

They were quite strong but very good, I started with a half, then the other half few hours later and was more than enough

Back