Drugs

here are two types of pills I have come across lately

one - hulksters, but two-coloured (one side green, the other side yellow-ish). not the strongest ever had, but nice and clean IMO. link to a pic is here but as I said, it's just the same design, but not the same colour https://www.eve-rave.ch/wordpress/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=52920

two - three wise monkeys (no see). exactly as explained here (also same colour) and as you can see these are really strong at 180mg MDMA. https://www.eve-rave.ch/wordpress/pillenwarnung/three-wise-monkeys-no-see/ handle with care!

I know this has been asked 100 times on here but i can’t remember the answer

Is there test kits available on the island? Most unorganised i’ve been for a holiday and left it too late to order one

I know its different for everyone but your tolerance was probably higher the second day.

If you've taken so much in one night that you've used up all your serotonin (or close to it), you'll struggle to get 'high' again for a while, bar maybe just some stimulation. This is one of the reasons why I prefer to keep it to a low - moderate buzz. Then one can usually dose a few nights in a row. 5-htp, sleep, good food between nights out probably helps too!

Not much on pill report this year! Going in a few weeks time and looks like I’m hunting down SoundCloud’s, no see monkeys, hulks and trumps. If anyone has a list of ones to avoid would be appreciated, seems like any car makes are a no go?

Not much on pill report this year! Going in a few weeks time and looks like I’m hunting down SoundCloud’s, no see monkeys, hulks and trumps. If anyone has a list of ones to avoid would be appreciated, seems like any car makes are a no go?

Why don't you just buy crystal?

How much does crystal cost compared to pills, and how easy is it to get the dose right through the night?

8-10 sensible doses, so would you say each does would be equal to half a pill? Iv no idea

pills are currently somewhere between 120-180mg mdma, a few of them stronger. so half a pill is currently around 60-100mg.

I usually do 8.. only.white ill.buy.. I dont like that made in China brown/amber stuff.. not a nice feeling and no.energy..good for rolling around the room tthough looking for your knob..:lol:

Don't think colour matters too much, though I always think of md as slightly dirty (yellowy-browny) white. But I've had sticky dark brown stuff which was surprisingly good. Never had bad md in Ibiza, while there's always reports of bad pills.

pills are currently somewhere between 120-180mg mdma, a few of them stronger. so half a pill is currently around 60-100mg.

In Ibiza, maybe. In the UK, most pills are strong Dutch and should be assumed to be ~220mg if you don't know any different. Always half a pill to begin with.

In Ibiza, maybe. In the UK, most pills are strong Dutch and should be assumed to be ~220mg if you don't know any different.

no I'm talking general europe JV. check eve-rave.ch (and see pillreports) where you see lots and lots of pills that have been tested and it's only a small amount of them that are +200mg. including a lot of the pills that circulate in NL and GB.

no I'm talking general europe JV. check eve-rave.ch (and see pillreports) where you see lots and lots of pills that have been tested and it's only a small amount of them that are +200mg. including a lot of the pills that circulate in NL and GB.

I must get offered all the good ones then. :lol: Any of the ones I get offered are ~220mg on pill reports.

I must get offered all the good ones then. :lol: Any of the ones I get offered are ~220mg on pill reports.

I still think that even on pillreports a lot of pills are advertised stronger than what they actually are, sometimes even if they say they were lab tested. I know there are a good few around that contain up to 240mg, but I only believe those figures when I've actually seen a test result from a testing facility and not what's written on pillreports.

I still think that even on pillreports a lot of pills are advertised stronger than what they actually are, sometimes even if they say they were lab tested. I know there are a good few around that contain up to 240mg, but I only believe those figures when I've actually seen a test result from a testing facility and not what's written on pillreports.

This is true. However, I'd say for most of the pills that I've had that claim to be ~220mg, half definitely gives a decent buzz to begin with. If I measure md at home on scales, I need 120mg, maybe a bit more. Thing to remember about md is the effects are highly dependent on the environment. I'd dose lower in a club than I would at home/quiet party.

Half of the sort of pills we get in the UK, yes. But 100 - 125mg should hit the sweet spot for most people. A seasoned user will def need the 125mg, but a beginner I would start on < 100mg.
I think il just stick to what I know (pills lol) rather than arsing about putting crystals in caps
I ain't no Richard O'brien

Oj cheers for the info ;)

Back