Drugs

I’m not sure what those orange soundclouds are meant to be lab tested at - but they are easily some of the best I’ve come across.

VERY strong... a half most definitely sufficient to start.

Even four days/events deep if you dropped a whole one of them, oh man did you know about it!

Can vouch lol :lol:

I’m not sure what those orange soundclouds are meant to be lab tested at - but they are easily some of the best I’ve come across.

VERY strong... a half most definitely sufficient to start.

Even four days/events deep if you dropped a whole one of them, oh man did you know about it!
Yeah had them 3 nights running last year and always reached a good place!! Will be hoping to find them again

I find pills in Ibiza (and pills generally) too strong and possibly adulterated - the high is amazing, but when I get back from the club I'm still incredibly wired for several hours and overheating. Had some very unpleasant nights starring at the ceiling fearing for my heart.

At home I only do MD, and last time in Ibiza I swore to stay away from pills and stick to MD. Didn't have one bad night on it. Easy to dose with small dabs, and when I got back to the hotel after a night out I wouldn't have too much trouble sleeping - none of the wired jittery feeling after the high wears off.

Everyone's different of course, but definitely sticking to MD in Ibiza from now on, and bringing my testing kit this year too.

Any of you lot who do MDMA on a regular basis ever feel like it’s lost it’s ‘magic.’ I started doing pills about seven years ago and haven’t ever really hammered it, maybe 5 times a year on average since then. Recently I do just feel like it’s not quite the same... takes me ages to come up, like a couple of hours and then I feel pretty good, but never really get to that amazing place of pure bliss that I used to. After effects seem to get worse as well, particularly mentally with brain fog, insomnia for a couple of nights after and low mood. Same for anybody else?

Any of you lot who do MDMA on a regular basis ever feel like it’s lost it’s ‘magic.’ I started doing pills about seven years ago and haven’t ever really hammered it, maybe 5 times a year on average since then. Recently I do just feel like it’s not quite the same... takes me ages to come up, like a couple of hours and then I feel pretty good, but never really get to that amazing place of pure bliss that I used to. After effects seem to get worse as well, particularly mentally with brain fog, insomnia for a couple of nights after and low mood. Same for anybody else?

Maybe you need to take a good long break from it. Allow your body to fully recover.

I find pills in Ibiza (and pills generally) too strong and possibly adulterated - the high is amazing, but when I get back from the club I'm still incredibly wired for several hours and overheating. Had some very unpleasant nights starring at the ceiling fearing for my heart.

Yeah same, don’t take pills anymore but took them on the regular for about 20 years since ‘95. The last couple of times I took them in Ibiza were hellish to the point where I had to leave the club during the come up due to heat and the weird adulterated high. Definitely not the true mdma buzz that they are supposed to give.. just way too strong and strange these days IMO

If you don't do it too often, you can still get a decent buzz - but set and setting is a huge part of it. If you're in the right place with the right people and the right music, it can still feel magical. Just taking a bigger dose isn't the answer. But I never really get the rushes I got when I started back in 2002, which could be some sort of tolerance or it could be down to the fact that MDMA is made differently these days. Also I tend to drink more beforehand which can dull elements of the MD high a bit.

that is a dangerous comment with the current mdma content of pills.
Yeah maybe ,, best not to take any advice off a internet forum when it comes to safety/pills/consumption

I’ve smashed the Gary’s this year and each 1 is different , from tottaly loosing 4hrs to eating loads and the are not doing much

I’ve got 2 sorts in the stash that both have pill warnings on them as high dosage , but they seem weak

If you don't do it too often, you can still get a decent buzz - but set and setting is a huge part of it. If you're in the right place with the right people and the right music, it can still feel magical. Just taking a bigger dose isn't the answer. But I never really get the rushes I got when I started back in 2002, which could be some sort of tolerance or it could be down to the fact that MDMA is made differently these days. Also I tend to drink more beforehand which can dull elements of the MD high a bit.

It’s all about the crew for us , plus back on the olden days I’m sure the music was produced with mdma in the back of there minds

Now some of the shit I hear out is just got Ket

I don't know why but I love it when people call Es Gary's haha

I think every town in uk/eire has their own name for them
sad story behind the slang...

for those who don't know Gary Ablett was a local lad who played professionally for liverpool and Everton in the 1990s, winning trophies with both teams. a proper local legend loved by reds and blues.

sadly gary passed away a couple of years ago through cancer.

RIP Abbo.

for those who don't know Gary Ablett was a local lad who played professionally for liverpool and Everton in the 1990s, winning trophies with both teams. a proper local legend loved by reds and blues.

RIP Abbo.
I wonder if he ever visited Cream, that would make an amusing epitaph.

RIP Abbo.
But how did his name become associated with wingers?

RIP Abbo.
I have a Gary Ablett Panini sticker on my record box. I’ve only ever met Scousers calling them that.

Back