Drugs

Old news. This stuff was around (and quite popular) during the early days of the legal high boom in the UK, sold alongside the likes of mephedrone and methylone. I wonder why this is still being made somewhere and mephedrone (far more popular and nicer to use) isn't. It is actually pretty horrible - active at very small doses and very tweaky, so a friend tells me.

My friend is home from America his wife is Columbian/Chinese they spent a few weeks with her parents in Colombia before flying back here last week..Its pink and its known as Strawberry in Colombia when its available...oh yeah $30 a g...

Just talcum powder around our way just now. Goes for hundred quid a G as well :eek:

Yes this is the douchebag I saw in Amnesia that specific night. Exactly the behaviour I spoke about. He was pushy..and insisted in getting kisses, hugs and now i can see on this video..also with drinks with who knows what. Good that this video is out there now.

Still only believe half of the story though. With more observations coming in, this video, my own observations...the guy should be treated as dangerous for women.

The part about the earpieces and large groups of men helping him....nah still think that's paranoia or drugs speaking.

I've been in touch with Amnesia about this - they were already aware and are working together with elRow to stop this.

Got some red chupa chupas from a reliable source. I just think back to a few years ago the PMA ones that were circulationg the UK. Anyone have these yet? Can’t find any reports.

@FallenangelGparsons is it not doing your nut in that theres a more 'famous' Pirate in Ibiza this summer?
i will be worried only when all ravers will wear pirate hats :lol:, that feeling when people ask u if u were at a previous party, last day , week, year :p

I ask @Nobbie Q to bring his pirate hat to wear it but he fogot it, even i keep on telling him not to forget it.
i guess he dit it on purpose :D we r waiting fror ur reviews..How is my riding bro? :spank:,

i ve just noticed they drop lot of pirates hats at elrow july 21th but i left party at 1h30am as Eyes couldnt be opened anymore :lol:, music didnt help too ..even claptone that played ok house Tech house if comprared to Glitterbox that was huge as ive stayed until the end 06h00am

i got one brown pirate hair with fake hair picked elrow july 28th , ill give to 1.5 old year nephew :cool:

1rst day july 20th some people was giving cocaine,at clockstock Benimussa park, but i show him my lolly,Thanks, im fine bro :D
the power to say NO to DRUGS :p

1rst day july 20th some people was giving cocaine,at clockstock Benimussa park, but i show him my lolly,Thanks, im fine bro :D
the power to say NO to DRUGS :p

There you go, get one of this! ;-)

View attachment 5598
Gold-VF-Rose-Special-Award-Medal-with-Red-White-Blue-Ribbon-40mm-1.5.jpg

I dont need drugs..listening to many Rockers that do ,doesn't implicate I have to do this
I have to have tattos
I have to have piercing
I have to drinks booze a lot
Ok I just had LONG hair :cool:
As A famous comic strip character Asterix I don't need some magical potion ,I was born in it:spank:
That feeling when u r more crazy than people on drugs :cool:

Chupas are here at home for a good while now.. we had these big strange shaped bright green yips a couple of weeks ago.. think some.said there's a car company logo or designer gear logo.. very big and good..

Back