Drugs

Discussion in 'Clubbing open chat' started by riches101, Jun 12, 2015.

1. fatphilb

fatphilb Well-Known Member

I look more like this pirate

[​IMG]

johndiamond and craig72 like this.
  2. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Pirate wreck

3. Kim Wrong Un

Kim Wrong Un Active Member

4. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka Well-Known Member

Old news. This stuff was around (and quite popular) during the early days of the legal high boom in the UK, sold alongside the likes of mephedrone and methylone. I wonder why this is still being made somewhere and mephedrone (far more popular and nicer to use) isn't. It is actually pretty horrible - active at very small doses and very tweaky, so a friend tells me.

5. ibizageeer69

ibizageeer69 Active Member

think gp is too busy racing round the island looking for after parties to consider that, mind there's always love island to find fame and fortune

Johnny Vodka likes this.
  6. MauroPicotto

MauroPicotto Active Member

Just talcum powder around our way just now. Goes for hundred quid a G as well :eek:

7. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka Well-Known Member

Really? I thought beak was at very high purity these days.

Springal likes this.
  8. james

james Administrator Staff Member

please keep relevant to ibiza. no drug stories or fantasies. helpful info only please :)

9. james

james Administrator Staff Member

I've been in touch with Amnesia about this - they were already aware and are working together with elRow to stop this.

10. MauroPicotto

MauroPicotto Active Member

Nah most of it’s just guff mate. Very speedy.

11. ElBurnt

ElBurnt New Member

Got some red chupa chupas from a reliable source. I just think back to a few years ago the PMA ones that were circulationg the UK. Anyone have these yet? Can’t find any reports.

12. white_isle_calling

white_isle_calling Well-Known Member

On the island? Or UK?

13. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

i will be worried only when all ravers will wear pirate hats :lol:, that feeling when people ask u if u were at a previous party, last day , week, year :p

I ask @Nobbie Q to bring his pirate hat to wear it but he fogot it, even i keep on telling him not to forget it.
    i guess he dit it on purpose :D we r waiting fror ur reviews..How is my riding bro? :spank:,

i ve just noticed they drop lot of pirates hats at elrow july 21th but i left party at 1h30am as Eyes couldnt be opened anymore :lol:, music didnt help too ..even claptone that played ok house Tech house if comprared to Glitterbox that was huge as ive stayed until the end 06h00am

i got one brown pirate hair with fake hair picked elrow july 28th , ill give to 1.5 old year nephew :cool:

1rst day july 20th some people was giving cocaine,at clockstock Benimussa park, but i show him my lolly,Thanks, im fine bro :D
    the power to say NO to DRUGS :p

14. G.W.

G.W. Active Member

There you go, get one of this! ;-)

View attachment 5598 [​IMG]

15. Kim Wrong Un

Kim Wrong Un Active Member

is the irony never lost on our intrepid club hopping taxista that his hero and forum moniker was a hard smoking, tooting, doping, guzzling country singer who would have laughed him out the room?

ibizageeer69 and craig72 like this.
  16. AndyFul

AndyFul Member

That stands for Gram Parsons? Well, well, well. The more you know...

17. ElBurnt

ElBurnt New Member

On the island

white_isle_calling likes this.
  18. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

I dont need drugs..listening to many Rockers that do ,doesn't implicate I have to do this
    I have to have tattos
    I have to have piercing
    I have to drinks booze a lot
    Ok I just had LONG hair :cool:
    As A famous comic strip character Asterix I don't need some magical potion ,I was born in it:spank:
    That feeling when u r more crazy than people on drugs :cool:

19. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Chupas are here at home for a good while now.. we had these big strange shaped bright green yips a couple of weeks ago.. think some.said there's a car company logo or designer gear logo.. very big and good..

20. ElBurnt

ElBurnt New Member

Home as in on the island? Good to know. thanks!