Drugs

https://twitter.com/briggshel/status/1026765582648205312?s=21

Certainly looks true to me...utter scum needs to be taken care of
Yes this is the douchebag I saw in Amnesia that specific night. Exactly the behaviour I spoke about. He was pushy..and insisted in getting kisses, hugs and now i can see on this video..also with drinks with who knows what. Good that this video is out there now.

Still only believe half of the story though. With more observations coming in, this video, my own observations...the guy should be treated as dangerous for women.

The part about the earpieces and large groups of men helping him....nah still think that's paranoia or drugs speaking.

Orange Soundclouds were back in circulation with our usual contact for our last trip. First time trying them as we had red one's in the past and they were incredible. Without a doubt the strongest and cleanest pills I've ever had in Ibiza. VERY strong as others have said - even a half on the first night sent me bandy. Dropped a full one at Cocoon as it was the fourth consecutive night and even then it continued to do the job.

Couldn't recommend enough but handle with care for sure.

Some really nice clean crystal and K in circulation too - excellent on all accounts.

not necessarily - a lot of middle class kids do experiment as they have done with skag through the ages. it isn't just bums/the destitute as the article points out.

either way, it is a horrendous drug which fcks you right up but I have yet to hear of it breaking through Spanish society like the skag currently ravaging certain corners of BCN

not necessarily - a lot of middle class kids do experiment as they have done with skag through the ages. it isn't just bums/the destitute as the article points out.

either way, it is a horrendous drug which fcks you right up but I have yet to hear of it breaking through Spanish society like the skag currently ravaging certain corners of BCN

It got a hold in the UK mainly as a legal and very available alternative to weed. Originally it was generally milder. I may even have tried some. :rolleyes: Not sure why anyone who could get/afford cannabis would bother with it now, even as an experiment.

where are the junkies in IBZ? or is it simply a stop-off point en route elsewhere?
There used to be a tiny little alleyway that lead off Calle de la Virgen where you'd occasionally see some addict stagger out of in a stupor and the locals warned you never to up there, was always tempted to go an have a look :eek: I think it's blocked off now.

Sa penya was heroin central up to a few years ago..as Timmy said they are all around by the market and near cala de la virgen.

checkthisoutmonkey.gif
SA PENYA DISTRICT

Orange Soundclouds were back in circulation with our usual contact for our last trip. First time trying them as we had red one's in the past and they were incredible. Without a doubt the strongest and cleanest pills I've ever had in Ibiza. VERY strong as others have said - even a half on the first night sent me bandy. Dropped a full one at Cocoon as it was the fourth consecutive night and even then it continued to do the job.

Couldn't recommend enough but handle with care for sure.

Some really nice clean crystal and K in circulation too - excellent on all accounts.

Happy days, I’m out in Ibiza now and just picked up 10 Soundclouds.

They look like the same batch from last year. Bright orange and hard pressed.

Interesting heads up.

Are the roadside checks similar to the UK. Like a saliva test or a forehead swab?

Must be a good thing, see some right nutters driving about in Ibiza.

some recent research: marihuana can be detected in saliva up to 6 hours after you last smoked. however, if you are a regular smoker, then it can be detected up to 24 hours after. cocaine is generally eliminated from saliva after 2-4 hours, and after 2-4 days in urine

Back