Drugs

Moving on from pirates and date rape !

I had a subbed Driver come over today from the Uk. We book these weekly if not more often .
I met him unloaded the radio 1 gear he was carrying and told him to meet at my warehouse .
This is where it gets fecked up , he turns out of the rd and goes the wrong way . Sees his mistake and pulled over , just as GC see him
Now I’m not here at this point , thank god !
I get the call from his boss he’s with the cops , not a problem we go through checks every day . 1 hr passes he’s still with them , turn out he’s tested positive for cc :(
Now I do t know the guy , he seems sound and says he’s not touched the stuff. As he’s a foreigner they have kept him in and he’s in court tomorrow
Looking at €1000 fine and loss of license and job !!

Why am I telling you this ??

Well we have all been a bit naughty but from now on I’m a saint !
How long is long enough till you can drive ?

What a day .

Be safe people

Moving on from pirates and date rape !

I had a subbed Driver come over today from the Uk. We book these weekly if not more often .
I met him unloaded the radio 1 gear he was carrying and told him to meet at my warehouse .
This is where it gets fecked up , he turns out of the rd and goes the wrong way . Sees his mistake and pulled over , just as GC see him
Now I’m not here at this point , thank god !
I get the call from his boss he’s with the cops , not a problem we go through checks every day . 1 hr passes he’s still with them , turn out he’s tested positive for cc :(
Now I do t know the guy , he seems sound and says he’s not touched the stuff. As he’s a foreigner they have kept him in and he’s in court tomorrow
Looking at €1000 fine and loss of license and job !!

Why am I telling you this ??

What a day .

Be safe people
While it sucks for you...and the guy.
If the GC tested him positive...him saying he did not touch the stuff is a BS story.

It's quite easy to do the calculations with booze (1 unit is processed an hour), but with other drugs, it's much harder. I would have no idea. Some of them can be detected long after any high has gone, maybe even days??

Watched a programme the other day...bloke tested positive for c - said he hadn’t touched it had blood tests and he hadn’t. The prescription he was on messed the original results up....

Not always right i guess..

It's quite easy to do the calculations with booze (1 unit is processed an hour), but with other drugs, it's much harder. I would have no idea. Some of them can be detected long after any high has gone, maybe even days??
I literally have no clue on this
Watched a programme the other day...bloke tested positive for c - said he hadn’t touched it had blood tests and he hadn’t. The prescription he was on messed the original results up....

Not always right i guess..

Try telling the Gc !!

Nothings 100%

Does anyone else think that cocaine sometimes brings the worst out of people?

any drug.

it all depends on your mood, drugs is no more than a catalyst of what ur feeling sober.

if ur okay = good & beautiful experience

not okay + bad mood = negative experience

any drug

It is just generally stupid, defo appeals to the younger audience, and more so in recent years a UK crowd, used to be very Spanish, so that has changed it somewhat

Already said it before it is Social media that made is massively appealing - I am sure couple years back it was circulating on the likes of Ladbible/Ibizabible with HS82 track playing and with a lot of shares. It then became a must do when in Ibiza

Back