Drugs

Screen_Shot_2018_08_01_at_10_36_56_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2018_08_01_at_10_37_05_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2018_08_01_at_10_37_16_AM.png

Just seen this on socials. Honestly this scares me.
Though obviously unsure how much of it is 100% true - just be bloody careful!

So..I attended this same Elrow party. There was a dude dressed up as Jack Sparrow. Saw him from the beginning in the main room. I think people could have easily thought he belonged with the Elrow crew because in the main room before Terrace opens there are all kinds of entertainers doing stuff with the audience. The theme was Rowmudas so Jack Sparrow seemed like he belonged there. However...he was acting annoying towards women. I saw him trying to get a kiss on the lips from almost every girl in the room. I remember telling my girl he was not part of the Elrow team and annyoing.

The thing with the earpieces though....sounds like bs and paranoia to me. Also, there's not much you can put into a drink with your mouth. A pill does not disolve quickly enough, ghb is not in pill form....not really sure what the girl thought was in there. Only vitamine pills tend to make your drink foam and vibrate.

But to verify the story a bit....I remember that the jack sparrow guy was annoying to women and NOT part of the Elrow team. It should be something Elrow and Amnesia should be made aware of now that I think of it.

Last edited:
Interesting points from everyone. Ive definitely had the paranoia thing before thinking everyone was staring at me and my friend. Happened in Pacha in London actually - horrible feeling - but I knew where it came from.

Even if (obviously) this is a bunch of bullshit, it might make some people a little more wary on a night out, which is never a bad thing

So..I attended this same Elrow party. There was a dude dressed up as Jack Sparrow. Saw him from the beginning in the main room. I think people could have easily thought he belonged with the Elrow crew because in the main room before Terrace opens there are all kinds of entertainers doing stuff with the audience. The theme was Rowmudas so Jack Sparrow seemed like he belonged there. However...he was acting annoying towards women. I saw him trying to get a kiss on the lips from almost every girl in the room. I remember telling my girl he was not part of the Elrow team and annyoing.

The thing with the earpieces though....sounds like bs and paranoia to me. Also, there's not much you can put into a drink with your mouth. A pill does not disolve quickly enough, ghb is not in pill form....not really sure what the girl thought was in there. Only vitamine pills tend to make your drink foam and vibrate.

But to verify the story a bit....I remember that the jack sparrow guy was annoying to women and NOT part of the Elrow team. It should be something Elrow and Amnesia should be made aware of now that I think of it.
did this jack sparrow guy have a French accent?

Took my eyes off this thread for 2 minutes and Jack Sparrow is leading a group of date raping hoodlums around Amnesia :eek: Won't really effect me unless they have a fetish for young Lloyd Christmass look-a-likes. Will be out of there quick as a flash if they do!

Seriously though, good reminder to watch what you are doing out there.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for this Jack Sparrow bloke. More than likely see him when I'm on the 2c-b :lol:

Saw a post earlier about getting test kits through the airport. Never personally had a problem with it. They are pretty small so I don't think they could class it as dangerous air cargo (did a 3 day course on that once, riveting zzzz) just make sure you don't try and carry it in your hand luggage.

Searched on entry to nightclubs? Can't ever remember getting searched. However always be prepared is my motto.

Pickpockets? par for the course in most places in Spain. Don't make it easy for them is what I say.

Anyone seen the messages on social media about 'Jack Sparrow' trying to drug girls in Elrow?

This guy is familiar face on the island, and while I can't vouch for his morality I think it's disgusting that he's labelled as a rapist on the word of one clearly paranoid person.

The message should simply be: be aware of what's going on around you and stay vigilant about your drink and who has access to it.

Everything else in that story is sensationalist nonsense.

This guy is familiar face on the island, and while I can't vouch for his morality I think it's disgusting that he's labelled as a rapist on the word of one clearly paranoid person.

The message should simply be: be aware of what's going on around you and stay vigilant about your drink and who has access to it.

Everything else in that story is sensationalist nonsense.
check the drugs topic, I saw the guy and I would seriously question his morality. Hiding behind an act as jack sparrow to touch girls is not a good thing.
Dont really buy the whole rapist stuff...but there is some truth to the story though.

I smell bullshit on that story, paranoia kicking in, my mate thought 'the feds' were after him at Space once, so left to go to Amnesia on his own, and he swore they followed him there! He spent most of the next day standing in the sea looking worried lol, so pill consumption can have this effect!

I actually don't see the problem with most of what she has said anyway, does she not go out clubbing ever? Does she not speak to strangers ever? Yes be on your guard, and watch your pockets, but for christ sake if someone speaks to you doesn't mean you are going to get raped, especially in the middle of a busy club!

did this jack sparrow guy have a French accent?

Didnt speak to him. He was putting up the act of the drunk Jack Sparrow the whole time. Elrow entertainers can be touchy and a bit wild. But this was something else, he was just looking for women to interact with and get physical with.

Hardly going under the radar in that costume, is he?
These are grown adults we are talking about. Not children.

Hardly going under the radar in that costume, is he?
These are grown adults we are talking about. Not children.
Well...when you're at Elrow..there are likely to be around 20-30 people in costumes so a bit under the radar yeah.
I see your point. And like I said, I dont buy the whole organised rapist stuff etc. But since I was there, sober and sharp at that moment I saw him interacting with girls...i Just wanted to shed another light on this story then the majority that was not there will do. There was something odd about this dude, I felt it, my girlfriend felt it and other people in the room felt it. And yeah perhaps when you're on drugs you can get paranoia by some dude like that. But I think it could be a wake up call for Elrow to know there can be people out there pretending to be part of the show and that there are some risks attached to that.

For some reason reading it back I am picturing first time away without parents, very young and naïve. Totally clueless to the fact 90% of the club are on more than alcohol so very friendly and forward.

Possibly paranoia yes but I think very likely timid newbies??

Still we should always be vigilant

For some reason reading it back I am picturing first time away without parents, very young and naïve. Totally clueless to the fact 90% of the club are on more than alcohol so very friendly and forward.

Possibly paranoia yes but I think very likely timid newbies??

Still we should always be vigilant
Agreed.

However..he was not acting friendly and forward. More like rude and forward.
Most people in the room were more experienced clubbers and decided to let him be and go their own way. I think you're right, this newbie probably got scared. But that does not make everything right.

Anyway....there should be only one captain in Ibiza anyway!! :)

This story is becoming more and more bizarre :lol::lol: apparently he trapped one girl in a elrow branded rubber ring for like 5 minutes before releasing her :eek::eek:

Back