Drugs

Absolutely Johnny. If you're talking about a handful of wrong'ens, it's believable. Once you start talking about the hordes of men all conspiring together, that's the paranoia talking.

That story does not seem to add up to me BUT there is obviously a big problem with men praying on vunerable young girls and also pickpockets....will anything be done? Probably not

No mention of pickpockets or villa break ins for the last 2 years.. did they just stop..:lol:

Ibiza winter residents fb ...

Someone rekons they had the villa broken into and the dog taxed as well:eek:

Was only over weekend too!

and when.someone taps me on the head its just to say they like my moves,its like.a fist bump. They dont want to break your rhythm by shaking hands so they just tap.you on the head while passing..

Obviously there's creeps about and girls need to be careful but that story seems like a load of pie.

Sounds more like she was freaking out/paranoia from her own drugs.

100 guys with ear pieces in etc, coming in and out of cupboards in amnesia haha actual funny if you say it out loud

Obviously there's creeps about and girls need to be careful but that story seems like a load of pie.

Sounds more like she was freaking out/paranoia from her own drugs.

100 guys with ear pieces in etc, coming in and out of cupboards in amnesia haha actual funny if you say it out loud
Tripping balls and Cocks by the sound of it..

Back