Drugs

This guy is familiar face on the island, and while I can't vouch for his morality I think it's disgusting that he's labelled as a rapist on the word of one clearly paranoid person.

The message should simply be: be aware of what's going on around you and stay vigilant about your drink and who has access to it.

Everything else in that story is sensationalist nonsense.
The morality of any grown adult going out dressed as Jack Sparrow should be questioned

This guy is familiar face on the island, and while I can't vouch for his morality I think it's disgusting that he's labelled as a rapist on the word of one clearly paranoid person.

The message should simply be: be aware of what's going on around you and stay vigilant about your drink and who has access to it.

Everything else in that story is sensationalist nonsense.

Agreed, some of the stuff she posted was really over the top. An organised gang with ear pieces directing people towards targets? FFS. It's obviously an emotive and serious topic but posts like this really aren't helpful. I see Elrow have launched an official investigation on the back of it.

I've said it before, but the one and only time I went to Elrow, I had people dressed as burglars try to pick my pockets. Presumably part of the show, but very stupid.

Interesting points from everyone. Ive definitely had the paranoia thing before thinking everyone was staring at me and my friend. Happened in Pacha in London actually - horrible feeling - but I knew where it came from.

Even if (obviously) this is a bunch of bullshit, it might make some people a little more wary on a night out, which is never a bad thing

It's obviously a serious subject which should be highlighted and handled in the right way, but do social media posts like this help? It's one thing being a creep in a club, but to be labelled as someone who drugs young girls something else altogether. That's the danger with posts like this, they can ruin peoples lives. The guys picture is all over the comments section. It's also being shared all over the world and there'll be thousands of clueless people who now have a view of Amnesia/Ibiza that isn't anywhere near the truth.

I knew people would start attacking the victim here. Whilst some of her story may seem a little far fetched that isn't to say everything is BS. Are you really telling me this kind of thing doesn't go on? Behave.

I agree to an extent. But the point when you are naming and shaming a guy on social media and getting the masses to be judge, jury and executioner is the point where she does herself any every other genuine sexual assault victim an injustice.

Tell your account by all means. Give advice. Warn people. But don't try to fill in gaps with ludicrous statements.

I agree to an extent. But the point when you are naming and shaming a guy on social media and getting the masses to be judge, jury and executioner is the point where she does herself any every other genuine sexual assault victim an injustice.

Tell your account by all means. Give advice. Warn people. But don't try to fill in gaps with ludicrous statements.

It is written as fact rather than a general assumption based on observations and yes just put a warning out rather than go into silly load of detail
I think we can all safely agree it is garbage and paranoia. Probably done a few too many lines and is totally convinced

Was the original post posted on her personal FB page?

I think it was, but made public and with an opening along the lines of "I thought I'd write this post because if I can help one person then it will make what happened worth it" It's up a few pages back.

Back