Drugs

Me too. I think the aggressive side of coke is overhyped. The only drug that has ever turned me into a wanker is alcohol.
True. But often there are blokes on the dance floor that are clearly on something other than MDMA, instead of smiling and happy they look tense and wired and are often swinging their shoulders wildly into people, leaning onto people or generally making a nuisance of themselves. They seem to poison the whole atmosphere within a two metre radius because other people have got one wary one on them. Seemed to be quite a few this year, not sure if it's ket or too much coke but it can make for an unpleasant experience for those nearby.

Moving on from pirates and date rape !

I had a subbed Driver come over today from the Uk. We book these weekly if not more often .
I met him unloaded the radio 1 gear he was carrying and told him to meet at my warehouse .
This is where it gets fecked up , he turns out of the rd and goes the wrong way . Sees his mistake and pulled over , just as GC see him
Now I’m not here at this point , thank god !
I get the call from his boss he’s with the cops , not a problem we go through checks every day . 1 hr passes he’s still with them , turn out he’s tested positive for cc :(
Now I do t know the guy , he seems sound and says he’s not touched the stuff. As he’s a foreigner they have kept him in and he’s in court tomorrow
Looking at €1000 fine and loss of license and job !!

Why am I telling you this ??

Well we have all been a bit naughty but from now on I’m a saint !
How long is long enough till you can drive ?

What a day .

Be safe people

Interesting heads up.

Are the roadside checks similar to the UK. Like a saliva test or a forehead swab?

Must be a good thing, see some right nutters driving about in Ibiza.

The standard of driving is appalling out here. The parking moreso. You'd think that with parking being so limited over here, it's make locals expert parallel parkers. Well, it don't.
Heard/seen at least five collisions from my balcony. The best one was the petrol tanker reversing out of the Cepsa garage. The driver was being seen back by 2 employees. They were so busy chatting, they weren't paying attention - straight into a car. Felt sorry for the driver, wasn't his fault on that occasion.

True. But often there are blokes on the dance floor that are clearly on something other than MDMA, instead of smiling and happy they look tense and wired and are often swinging their shoulders wildly into people, leaning onto people or generally making a nuisance of themselves. They seem to poison the whole atmosphere within a two metre radius because other people have got one wary one on them. Seemed to be quite a few this year, not sure if it's ket or too much coke but it can make for an unpleasant experience for those nearby.

That is ket and agreed it totally rtuins the place

I have read that post a few times. Reads like she's pranging out to be honest. Am I being too dismissive? Still, it sounds like she acted sensibly even if it was a little neurotic.

My beer often foams up at Amnesia after they first open it. Could well be how roughly they are thrown into the roll-top coupled with the vibration of the music. Jack Sparrow costume - hardly an incognito get up for a would-be rapist.

This story has gained momentum. Not just the lass who posted original accusation it seems....

Back