Drugs

Sadly two teenagers have died at SWG3 in Glasgow with what would imagine to be a dodgy batch.

Quite a tight place that, especially compared to the excesses of The Arches back in the day. It's the only place I almost got caught (& managed to escape) and put me off clubbing in the UK really. RIP to those teenagers. I'm sure SWG3 won't be too happy to be under the spotlight now. They won't want to face the same fate as The Arches.

Given the SNP's desire to reform drug policy, decriminalise, allow drug checking, etc, this could open up some interesting discussion over the next few days.

Last edited:
Quite a tight place that, especially compared to the excesses of The Arches back in the day. It's the only place I almost got caught (& managed to escape) and put me off clubbing in the UK really. RIP to those teenagers. I'm sure SWG3 won't be too happy to be under the spotlight now. They won't want to face the same fate as The Arches.

Given the SNP's desire to reform drug policy, decriminalise, allow drug checking, etc, this could open up some interesting discussion over the next few days.
Yeah its really sad, and I imagine they will be seriously worried after what happened with the arches (which ironically is what allowed SWG3 to become the mega venue it is now). Will see what the council's reaction is, as well.

Hi guys, off there next week and have been offered hello kitty’s, I would really appreciate any reviews please

Back