Drugs

This is a fair point! I have been to Ibiza many times and never been searched so didn’t really feel the need to be really careful. I have always known I can’t just walk in to places with it in my bag but just thought it was one of those things really…. Don’t be stupid but at the same time, no one gives a shit. I didn’t expect them to be taken or for the search to be so full on to be honest.

Moving forward I will be taking the time to prepare properly. I won’t be making the same mistake twice. This could have very easily ruined my night.

To be fair, I think with the search the safest place I could have hadn’t was in my bag as that was just a quick look.

The other entrance wasn’t searching at all. It’s all luck of the drawer but I won’t be wide open to it again!
Yeah, just unlucky really, but worth taking an extra 30 seconds rather than shoving it somewhere quickly.

In the last couple of years I've been going through a period where whatever bouncers do to search my friends, they never bother with me 😂. In various venues/places now i've literally been waved through whilst everyone ese gets searched, it's great but i'm not gonna get complacent😂

Is every teenager doing balloons now? Just trying to work out if it's a local thing in North London, where I am or Uk nationwide. (I know they were everywhere in the West End in San An, a few years back.)

I went for a walk on Saturday night and there were at least 5 groups of kids doing them on the streets near our local tube station. The streets around our way are littered with 'Fast Gas' cannisters. It's an epidemic, at least here.

Not being puritanical here, just wondering if it's the same everywhere, though I do wish they would dispose of the debris sensibly.

Is every teenager doing balloons now? Just trying to work out if it's a local thing in North London, where I am or Uk nationwide. (I know they were everywhere in the West End in San An, a few years back.)

I went for a walk on Saturday night and there were at least 5 groups of kids doing them on the streets near our local tube station. The streets around our way are littered with 'Fast Gas' cannisters. It's an epidemic, at least here.

Not being puritanical here, just wondering if it's the same everywhere, though I do wish they would dispose of the debris sensibly.
They are incredibly popular with the younger generation, I find the canisters everywhere round here. I remember in Ibiza in June there were a bunch of “younger adults” sat on a balcony overlooking the pool bar doing them continuously. Personally I don’t get it but each to their own I guess.

Yeah I noticed a definite increase in balloons at Glastonbury this year. Mainly the younger crowd. Bucket hat, man bag, balloon in mouth! Everywhere!

Is there something about the effect that renders one incapable of throwing the debris in a bin? The cannisters are just thrown on the pavement round here. Far more more prevalent that discarded beer cans or fag packets.
that's my biggest bugbear. I don't object to kids chasing easy highs, but the prices being charged for a 10 second buzz... just do poppers

Poppers are a vastly underrated 'drug'. I was in Benidorm recently and lots were dancing around doing ballons...looks riduculous and no comparison to a little bottle of Gold 😉

Lots of discarded canisters in Marbella/Puerto Banus the other week, Its not for me as its very short high. Can only assume the ease of getting them keeps them popular, whenever Governments try and crack down theres a 'how will the cake makers get their whipped cream' debate.

Everyone at it around here too. Just been at a festival all weekend, the smart wips were everywhere.

Won't be a hypocrite, we had the cannisters every so often but same with my empty cans I keep them until we pass a bin. The 'Leave no Trace' slogan is engraved in me

Coming back with my review for you after being on the island for a few days.

A few things didn’t got to plan this year but luckily everything worked out in the end.

Firstly, our order wasn’t what we asked for and we were only given the sound clouds not the pink shibba’s too so couldn’t test these. Not the end of the world I suppose. Got the sound clouds back to the hotel and reagent tested, all pills positive for MDMA so good start. Also got some coke that tested well too. The pills were for us to have at amnesia on Monday night but that went to shit. I was carrying the pills for the 3 of us and was body searched for the first time ever in Ibiza. Usually just pockets and bag but this was all over and as soon as I saw, I knew these were going to be found but it was too late to move or do anything. They were in my bra and she patted them out straight away. What a bloody bummer!!!! So 5 sound clouds gone and didn’t get to try them but they didn’t have any nasty surprises when testing them.

I did manage to source some pink Shiba pills within 5 mins which was good news. The girl who sorted them said to go easy as they are strong and they had been fine with just a quarter. Didn’t get to test but we went very easy and started off nibbling a 3rd of a pill each and waited. Within 20mins we were all coming up and feeling great and this feeling lasted for hours. We danced the night away and did 25k steps in 5 hours. We did all have another small nibble a few hours later. I fancied it earlier but the buzz came in waves with these pills. One minute I would feel on a level loving life and then I would get the occasional feeling of weak legs and feeling f***ed! I gave it another half an hour just to be sure and was glad I did.

My sisters legs were like jelly by 5am and she wanted to call it a night. Fair enough. She was on a good level in herself but had 100% had enough of the pills and her eyes were starting to go. We went back to the hotel and she went to bed but found it hard to sleep for a few hours.

Me and our mate put some music on and had another nibble and a line.

In totally we did 2 pils between 3 of us. I was up until 7.30am and then manager to get a few hours of light sleep. When I closed my eyes to start with I was seeing some trippy things and it was hard to switch my mind off. Got up and had a good day out walking and then some lunch on the beach before having a nap and doing it all again.

These pills are bright pink and dog shape. Very similar to the yellow ones posted on this thread. They are not circular.

I am not a regular user anymore and only ever take pills annually in Ibiza so I wouldn’t say I have a high tolerance but also wouldn’t say I get too wrecked very easily. I would say these pills are very strong and would use with caution. Halves at the very most to start with, if you’re not a regular user go with a quarter.

Hope this review helps some of your guys to stay safe and have a good time whilst in Ibiza. I was a few people In some states in amnesia from just going a-bit over the top. It’s never nice to see.

There is NO better feeling in the world than being in Ibiza with a few close friends/ family’s raving to music you love with some good pills. It’s hard to describe it but if you know, you know.
Thanks for the report! I'm heading there in early August.

I also have a test kit -- was there any special way you brought it on the plane? I know the stuff is corrosive too and don't know if you have any special handling recommendations or if you just shove it in your checked bag.
Cheers!

Thanks for the report! I'm heading there in early August.

I also have a test kit -- was there any special way you brought it on the plane? I know the stuff is corrosive too and don't know if you have any special handling recommendations or if you just shove it in your checked bag.
Cheers!
Hi!

I just took it out off the packaging and shoved it in with my liquids. I was hand luggage only. I have done this multiple times and never had an issue.

Back