Drugs

Random one, but I’ve been following a middle aged Welsh bloke on Tik-Tok for the past few days.

One of his videos popped up on my feed, it was basically him smashing a Blue Punisher pill somewhere in San Antonio 😄

As I checked out his page I could see he’s took himself over to Ibiza for a week away chilling out. Apparently didn’t even take any trainers or shoes, only took his flip flops for chilling out by the pool all day etc. Looks like he’s on a right bender.

As you look back at his older videos he seems like a serious bloke. Into his fitness and preparing for charity events etc.

Watching his latest updates it looks like his life has descended into pure chaos 🤦‍♂️😄

Latest update looks like his flight home was cancelled at the last minute and he’s stranded in the airport!

Ibiza always wins in the end 😄

https://www.tiktok.com/@keano3112?_t=8dAfoe3N3VK&_r=1
😂 Brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:
Testing testing, one two testing.

Just writing a short review for some of these Orange Soundclouds and some 2c-b we had a few weeks ago.

Not sure if the mods allow this anymore, so if it gets deleted I apologise in advance and I’ll know the craic and wont complain.

Anyway, got my mits on a small bag of these Orange Soundclouds. Seems to be a popular design over the last few years, although there are slight differences in them each year it seems.

These particular presses appear to have the squarer edges, similar to earlier presses that I saw in 2019 I think. The reverse has a split line and also, interestingly, an NL stamp with a star embossed. Maybe a nod to Dutch Masters of the DNM world.

Quite soft and crumbly, bright orange in colour.

I wouldn’t say they were the strongest pills that I’ve had, but felt pretty good all the same.

We hadn’t had anything since Boxing Day. (we went to see Cristoph & Franky Wah @Digital, was immense). So we’d had a good long break. Additionally, we supplemented with NAC for a good few weeks before the holiday. I think its mainly anecdotal, but it really seams to work for us.

So anyway, around 35-40 minutes after taking one of these I felt the energy blasting through my body! Fcuk me! Amazing! We just happened to be at Ushuaïa and MK was blasting out some absolutely awesome tunes!!!

Felt like the actual floor was bouncing under my feet! Music felt like it was blasting through my body.

By the time Calvin Harris came on we were well on our way. The whole place was pure carnage!

Couple of hours in we decided to add a couple of 2c-b to the mix. These were some kind of picachu type design. Really small pills. I’d estimate about 12mgs per pill. We took two.

Wow!! Was unreal watching planes coming in to land over the crowd. I was getting the classic visuals I normally do. Massive colourful jet streams coming from the planes and stuff like that. Amazing!

Really randomly fancied a pint of shandy afterwards, in one of the bars on the PDB strip. This was the best tasting pint of shandy I have ever had in my whole life! Pretty much necked it and ordered another straight after. The 2c-b really heightens my senses. The bar staff must have thought I was a right party animal drinking shandy on a Friday night in Ibiza 😄

No real comedown the next morning, I felt really smooth actually. Me and the missus blasted out some bedroom athletics lol, the 2c-b seems to enhance this too.

Finished off by popping down the hotel restaurant and stuffed a few pancakes and Nutella down my neck, which also tasted amazing.

I think it’s always worth having a good long break in between doing this stuff. I think the NAC supplement helps too. Also, chilling out by the pool in the sunshine doesn’t do you any harm either.

Until next time 👋:D

3b816bdd-5c6c-43bc-92cd-f63d59937bbb.jpeg343ba2a0-267d-4f77-aff1-50d4e6d76e27.jpeg

Just writing a short review for some of these Orange Soundclouds and some 2c-b we had a few weeks ago.

Not sure if the mods allow this anymore, so if it gets deleted I apologise in advance and I’ll know the craic and wont complain.

Anyway, got my mits on a small bag of these Orange Soundclouds. Seems to be a popular design over the last few years, although there are slight differences in them each year it seems.

These particular presses appear to have the squarer edges, similar to earlier presses that I saw in 2019 I think. The reverse has a split line and also, interestingly, an NL stamp with a star embossed. Maybe a nod to Dutch Masters of the DNM world.

I wouldn’t say they were the strongest pills that I’ve had, but felt pretty good all the same.

We hadn’t had anything since Boxing Day. (we went to see Cristoph & Franky Wah @Digital, was immense). So we’d had a good long break. Additionally, we supplemented with NAC for a good few weeks before the holiday. I think its mainly anecdotal, but it really seams to work for us.

So anyway, around 35-40 minutes after taking one of these I felt the energy blasting through my body! Fcuk me! Amazing! We just happened to be at Ushuaïa and MK was blasting out some absolutely awesome tunes!!!

Felt like the actual floor was bouncing under my feet! Music felt like it was blasting through my body.

By the time Calvin Harris came on we were well on our way. The whole place was pure carnage!

Couple of hours in we decided to add a couple of 2c-b to the mix. These were some kind of picachu type design. Really small pills. I’d estimate about 12mgs per pill. We took two.

Wow!! Was unreal watching planes coming in to land over the crowd. I was getting the classic visuals I normally do. Massive colourful jet streams coming from the planes and stuff like that. Amazing!

Really randomly fancied a pint of shandy afterwards, in one of the bars on the PDB strip. This was the best tasting pint of shandy I have ever had in my whole life! Pretty much necked it and ordered another straight after. The 2c-b really heightens my senses. The bar staff must have thought I was a right party animal drinking shandy on a Friday night in Ibiza 😄

No real comedown the next morning, I felt really smooth actually. Me and the missus blasted out some bedroom athletics lol, the 2c-b seems to enhance this too.

Finished off by popping down the hotel restaurant and stuffed a few pancakes and Nutella down my neck, which also tasted amazing.

I think it’s always worth having a good long break in between doing this stuff. I think the NAC supplement helps too. Also, chilling out by the pool in the sunshine doesn’t do you any harm either.

View attachment 16144View attachment 16145
What a review, felt like I was there with you for a moment. Before the bedroom athletics of course 😂

View attachment 16144View attachment 16145
Review much appreciated!!

Sounds like you guys had an epic trip.

Whilst I was there nothing really seemed to hit me very well, was a rather disjointed affair. Normally we arrange stuff with the best reviews but my mate was in charge this time, ended up with multiple different ones.
I ended up with some pink pills (Cannot remember what they were now ffs 🤦‍♂️), then a couple of small circular yellow-ish ones, had 2 pink first and second night, up to 2 and a half (circular) by night 4, never really felt like I was on it for too long at all, was noticeably winding down by 5 or so. My friend had some soundclouds but said they were too strong for him, then had ran out by the time we'd discussed that mine weren't hitting me much.. He preferred the pink ones 🤦‍♂️. Disjointed all around, there really was something off with me 😂.

We go again in a few weeks to correct those wrongs 💪

Thanks to those who have put reviews out, I always find these useful before I head out.

Has anyone had any pink Shaba pills this season? I have been offered these or orange sound clouds for when we head out tomorrow.
The pink ones came with a warning that they are very strong so start with half ( always do and always test) but just wondering if anyone had tried/ heard anything about these?

Thanks to those who have put reviews out, I always find these useful before I head out.

Has anyone had any pink Shaba pills this season? I have been offered these or orange sound clouds for when we head out tomorrow.
The pink ones came with a warning that they are very strong so start with half ( always do and always test) but just wondering if anyone had tried/ heard anything about these?
Read my review two posts above for pink shibas, this post reminded me of what they were.
In regards to the Soundclouds, my friend says every pill he has was the strongest or the best the day after 😂. He preferred the pink ones simply because he thought the Soundclouds were too strong for him, other friends said the Soundclouds were alright. I thought the pink ones were weak, I didn’t even feel a come up really on them, almost unknowingly got to a very low level each time. I wouldn’t do them again personally.

I had pink shaba they nice, I have a low low tolerance for pills and always scared I will be too f***ed on them so I take a nibble and see how I go,🤣 was a nice buzz

Read my review two posts above for pink shibas, this post reminded me of what they were.
In regards to the Soundclouds, my friend says every pill he has was the strongest or the best the day after 😂. He preferred the pink ones simply because he thought the Soundclouds were too strong for him, other friends said the Soundclouds were alright. I thought the pink ones were weak, I didn’t even feel a come up really on them, almost unknowingly got to a very low level each time. I wouldn’t do them again personally.
I thought they could be the same ones! Thanks. I think we will go for the sound clouds and go easy on them if that’s the case. Only there for 3 days so I don’t want to waste my time with shit stuff if I can help it!

Back