Drugs

I thought they could be the same ones! Thanks. I think we will go for the sound clouds and go easy on them if that’s the case. Only there for 3 days so I don’t want to waste my time with shit stuff if I can help it!
It’s a shame I can’t give you a consistent report as I didn’t take them, and the friends’ that did didn’t take the pink ones etc. I was hoping to take them as they sounded a little better.

From my other friends reviews of them it sounds like the Soundclouds were just mid range, obviously be careful but nothing to imply they are anything to be too wary of. Stay safe 👍🏻

Last edited:
Scottish Government proposing that possession for personal use is made legal, interesting...however British government controls the law

The proposal also mentions drug consumption facilities (no, not clubs :lol: , but generally supervised places for people to inject heroin) and drug checking. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ug-decriminalisation-in-westminster-challenge

Meanwhile, the English government are making it harder to have drug checking at festivals (though they claim nothing has changed). https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-65952012 Did you know that, since 2016, there hasn't been a drug death at any UK festival that had drug checking on-site? https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jun/28/drug-testing-festivals-saves-lives-home-office

It’s a shame I can’t give you a consistent report as I didn’t take them, and the friends’ that did didn’t take the pink ones etc. I was hoping to take them as they sounded a little better.

From my other friends reviews of them it sounds like the Soundclouds were just mid range, obviously be careful but nothing to imply they are anything to be too wary of. Stay safe 👍🏻
There is different soundclouds on the market

I’m going to get a couple of both. I will test and report back incase they are still about when you’re over again. Also been offered ace of spades but can’t find any info at all about these so may stay clear.

I’m going to get a couple of both. I will test and report back incase they are still about when you’re over again. Also been offered ace of spades but can’t find any info at all about these so may stay clear.
post back on all pls!

I had some really small, white ace of spades a couple of weeks ago, as well as some yellow patek phillipes and green Heinekens. The spades were the best out of the bunch, pretty strong.

Read my review two posts above for pink shibas, this post reminded me of what they were.
In regards to the Soundclouds, my friend says every pill he has was the strongest or the best the day after 😂. He preferred the pink ones simply because he thought the Soundclouds were too strong for him, other friends said the Soundclouds were alright. I thought the pink is ones were weak, I didn’t even feel a come up really on them, almost unknowingly got to a very low level each time. I wouldn’t do them again personally.
Coming back with my review for you after being on the island for a few days.

A few things didn’t got to plan this year but luckily everything worked out in the end.

Firstly, our order wasn’t what we asked for and we were only given the sound clouds not the pink shibba’s too so couldn’t test these. Not the end of the world I suppose. Got the sound clouds back to the hotel and reagent tested, all pills positive for MDMA so good start. Also got some coke that tested well too. The pills were for us to have at amnesia on Monday night but that went to shit. I was carrying the pills for the 3 of us and was body searched for the first time ever in Ibiza. Usually just pockets and bag but this was all over and as soon as I saw, I knew these were going to be found but it was too late to move or do anything. They were in my bra and she patted them out straight away. What a bloody bummer!!!! So 5 sound clouds gone and didn’t get to try them but they didn’t have any nasty surprises when testing them.

I did manage to source some pink Shiba pills within 5 mins which was good news. The girl who sorted them said to go easy as they are strong and they had been fine with just a quarter. Didn’t get to test but we went very easy and started off nibbling a 3rd of a pill each and waited. Within 20mins we were all coming up and feeling great and this feeling lasted for hours. We danced the night away and did 25k steps in 5 hours. We did all have another small nibble a few hours later. I fancied it earlier but the buzz came in waves with these pills. One minute I would feel on a level loving life and then I would get the occasional feeling of weak legs and feeling f***ed! I gave it another half an hour just to be sure and was glad I did.

My sisters legs were like jelly by 5am and she wanted to call it a night. Fair enough. She was on a good level in herself but had 100% had enough of the pills and her eyes were starting to go. We went back to the hotel and she went to bed but found it hard to sleep for a few hours.

Me and our mate put some music on and had another nibble and a line.

In totally we did 2 pils between 3 of us. I was up until 7.30am and then manager to get a few hours of light sleep. When I closed my eyes to start with I was seeing some trippy things and it was hard to switch my mind off. Got up and had a good day out walking and then some lunch on the beach before having a nap and doing it all again.

These pills are bright pink and dog shape. Very similar to the yellow ones posted on this thread. They are not circular.

I am not a regular user anymore and only ever take pills annually in Ibiza so I wouldn’t say I have a high tolerance but also wouldn’t say I get too wrecked very easily. I would say these pills are very strong and would use with caution. Halves at the very most to start with, if you’re not a regular user go with a quarter.

Hope this review helps some of your guys to stay safe and have a good time whilst in Ibiza. I was a few people In some states in amnesia from just going a-bit over the top. It’s never nice to see.

There is NO better feeling in the world than being in Ibiza with a few close friends/ family’s raving to music you love with some good pills. It’s hard to describe it but if you know, you know.

Coming back with my review for you after being on the island for a few days.

A few things didn’t got to plan this year but luckily everything worked out in the end.

Firstly, our order wasn’t what we asked for and we were only given the sound clouds not the pink shibba’s too so couldn’t test these. Not the end of the world I suppose. Got the sound clouds back to the hotel and reagent tested, all pills positive for MDMA so good start. Also got some coke that tested well too. The pills were for us to have at amnesia on Monday night but that went to shit. I was carrying the pills for the 3 of us and was body searched for the first time ever in Ibiza. Usually just pockets and bag but this was all over and as soon as I saw, I knew these were going to be found but it was too late to move or do anything. They were in my bra and she patted them out straight away. What a bloody bummer!!!! So 5 sound clouds gone and didn’t get to try them but they didn’t have any nasty surprises when testing them.

I did manage to source some pink Shiba pills within 5 mins which was good news. The girl who sorted them said to go easy as they are strong and they had been fine with just a quarter. Didn’t get to test but we went very easy and started off nibbling a 3rd of a pill each and waited. Within 20mins we were all coming up and feeling great and this feeling lasted for hours. We danced the night away and did 25k steps in 5 hours. We did all have another small nibble a few hours later. I fancied it earlier but the buzz came in waves with these pills. One minute I would feel on a level loving life and then I would get the occasional feeling of weak legs and feeling f***ed! I gave it another half an hour just to be sure and was glad I did.

My sisters legs were like jelly by 5am and she wanted to call it a night. Fair enough. She was on a good level in herself but had 100% had enough of the pills and her eyes were starting to go. We went back to the hotel and she went to bed but found it hard to sleep for a few hours.

Me and our mate put some music on and had another nibble and a line.

In totally we did 2 pils between 3 of us. I was up until 7.30am and then manager to get a few hours of light sleep. When I closed my eyes to start with I was seeing some trippy things and it was hard to switch my mind off. Got up and had a good day out walking and then some lunch on the beach before having a nap and doing it all again.

These pills are bright pink and dog shape. Very similar to the yellow ones posted on this thread. They are not circular.

I am not a regular user anymore and only ever take pills annually in Ibiza so I wouldn’t say I have a high tolerance but also wouldn’t say I get too wrecked very easily. I would say these pills are very strong and would use with caution. Halves at the very most to start with, if you’re not a regular user go with a quarter.

Hope this review helps some of your guys to stay safe and have a good time whilst in Ibiza. I was a few people In some states in amnesia from just going a-bit over the top. It’s never nice to see.

There is NO better feeling in the world than being in Ibiza with a few close friends/ family’s raving to music you love with some good pills. It’s hard to describe it but if you know, you know.
This is what this thread is for. Excellent work.

Are people getting searched in Ibiza? When i went - and admittedly I haven't been for about 4/5 years - you used to be able to pretty much wander into the clubs with no bother.

Are people getting searched in Ibiza? When i went - and admittedly I haven't been for about 4/5 years - you used to be able to pretty much wander into the clubs with no bother.
Yes & more clubs have opted to pat down the bollocks than was the case before

Yes! It’s the first time it had happened to me. Certainly more checks than ever before. I was caught off guard with it unfortunately.

Yes! It’s the first time it had happened to me. Certainly more checks than ever before. I was caught off guard with it unfortunately.
Used to be that the Guarda Civil would make a point of doing some searches once a year near the start of season just to show they were doing something...must be the clubs have been told higher up to tighten things as it was always a blind eye before

Also some clubs have always had some shall we say licenced sellers inside, so maybe they want that revenue more now?

"Proper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance"
This is it, and what I don't get why so many people don't take the tiniest bit more time for no more effort, my mates have fallen for it too... Often we'll get off the bus to the club and they'll rush around to get in and I'll just slowly put mine away so I can get it in to a place I haven't thrown it without any thought where it might fall out if searched rigorously, or the first place they might look. Often met with something like 'well if they're gonna find it, they'll find it'. It's literally 10 seconds to save them finding anything if they do look, often then saved when they have to go to the toilet to find it anyway and waste longer 😂

In a similar vein, I met someone who said they take coke through the airport and just shove it in their shoe. 'They never find it' they said.

Well yes, 99/100 you might not be searched, but the first time you do you don't want it in the most blindingly obvious place people put things. So both statements are such fallacies

This is it, and what I don't get why so many people don't take the tiniest bit more time for no more effort, my mates have fallen for it too... Often we'll get off the bus to the club and they'll rush around to get in and I'll just slowly put mine away so I can get it in to a place I haven't thrown it without any thought where it might fall out if searched rigorously, or the first place they might look. Often met with something like 'well if they're gonna find it, they'll find it'. It's literally 10 seconds to save them finding anything if they do look, often then saved when they have to go to the toilet to find it anyway and waste longer 😂

In a similar vein, I met someone who said they take coke through the airport and just shove it in their shoe. 'They never find it' they said.

Well yes, 99/100 you might not be searched, but the first time you do you don't want it in the most blindingly obvious place people put things. So both statements are such fallacies
This is a fair point! I have been to Ibiza many times and never been searched so didn’t really feel the need to be really careful. I have always known I can’t just walk in to places with it in my bag but just thought it was one of those things really…. Don’t be stupid but at the same time, no one gives a shit. I didn’t expect them to be taken or for the search to be so full on to be honest.

Moving forward I will be taking the time to prepare properly. I won’t be making the same mistake twice. This could have very easily ruined my night.

To be fair, I think with the search the safest place I could have hadn’t was in my bag as that was just a quick look.

The other entrance wasn’t searching at all. It’s all luck of the drawer but I won’t be wide open to it again!

Back